Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You just keep saying I'm full of ****, and have yet to actually refute any portion of my case, logical progression, or process that lead to the conclusion of it.  You're hiding behind tk3 lolclearing you to push the Indy and keep mission alive.

Yes. I have. 

YOu just keep repeating yourself. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

No, you have not.  You jumped away from it at the earliest inconvenience, and tried to saddle me with your poor decision making.

lol. Dome was the one who wouldnt finish the vote. Not me. I was ready to go Missions. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

If he "knows he is wrong" he isn't really wrong. He's lying. Why not accuse him of lying?

If you're so certain he's a threat tonight why are you even considering he could just be wrong?

Are you posting just to post? Correcting my phraseology for no good apparent reason?

Ok - he is either lying or is tunneled into his wrong stance. 

And WTF does that last sentence even mean? Obviously I dont know which one he is, so I have to give at least partial consideration that he could just be wrong (like Gophers game). 

No.  You haven't.  You keep saying "SwAg claimed non-Town" and "I'm Town," "are you guys really going to go with the non-Town over the confirmed Town?," "SwAg is making stuff up," "Greens are not an issue, SwAg is making them an issue," "SwAg is full of poo," "SwAg is Loki, and Sinister Six, or it doesn't matter cuz we just have to kill him anyway.  remember how I'm Tonw?" and more of the like.  

People can read the thread themselves and see it.  Or, I can bump it for them if you want.

These are not refutations.  These are conclusions, based on nothing more than what you say.  These are literally the extent of you "refuting."

Just now, Matts4313 said:

lol. Dome was the one who wouldnt finish the vote. Not me. I was ready to go Missions. 

Are you posting just to post? Correcting my phraseology for no good apparent reason?

And WTF does that last sentence even mean? Obviously I dont know which one he is, so I have to give at least partial consideration that he could just be wrong (like Gophers game). 

Crazy how you went me, and then Dingo, literally anyone other than mission, as soon as the opportunity presented.  I don't know what you're not understanding.  You can't just blame Dome, who everyone thinks is the Godfather, for you jumping as soon as you got the chance.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No.  You haven't.  You keep saying "SwAg claimed non-Town" and "I'm Town," "are you guys really going to go with the non-Town over the confirmed Town?," "SwAg is making stuff up," "Greens are not an issue, SwAg is making them an issue," "SwAg is full of poo," "SwAg is Loki, and Sinister Six, or it doesn't matter cuz we just have to kill him anyway.  remember how I'm Tonw?" and more of the like.  

People can read the thread themselves and see it.  Or, I can bump it for them if you want.

These are not refutations.  These are conclusions, based on nothing more than what you say.  These are literally the extent of you "refuting."

IF this is all you think I have said, then I suggest you reread it.

I have said some of those things. Ive also said other things - like the lack of proof that conversions are happening at all. 

I want you over mission today, but I'll go either eay. I felt like ET was baiting me into it and I was wrong. But maybe ET wasn't right. 

There is reason.

Fair enough. 

It just seemed like you knew he was wrong rather than trying to be purposefully deceptive. 

IF this is all you think I have said, then I suggest you reread it.

I have said some of those things. Ive also said other things - like the lack of proof that conversions are happening at all. 

That's literally part of my case.  Your abrupt change on the subject, when the only information to occur since the time you said about conversions is someone flipping as a converted hero.

On 6/4/2019 at 12:19 AM, SwAg said:

@ET80, @squire12, @Counselor, @DingoLadd, @Tk3

Read this post and this post.  We should lynch mission.

Right here.  Then matts flipped from committed to mission, to lynching me, and then Dingo, with no explanation yesterday at the first opportunity, without question, despite the case being fundamentally flawed and based largely on game flavor rather than thread evidence, as opposed to mine which is based on the thread.  Now, he's past mission and back to me.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Right here.  Then matts flipped from committed to mission, to lynching me, and then Dingo, with no explanation yesterday at the first opportunity, without question, despite the case being fundamentally flawed and based largely on game flavor rather than thread evidence, as opposed to mine which is based on the thread.  Now, he's past mission and back to me.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Matts just claims I'm desperate to connect him and mission, when I've demonstrated the connection, repeatedly, and matts keeps furthering it, with his stonewall on mission.

The only reason I was willing to go Missions is because Counselor said it would lead back to a lynch on you. I know you are wrong about me being converted and any sort of connection with Missions, so I am not following you.

And instead of attempting to pretend that there was no evidence, read the case made by ET80... which he tagged me multiple times. 

I mean, really.  If you all think Cult is such a non-issue, what is the harm in lynching mission to make sure?  I've laid out a precise case for it, and no one is even challenging it on the merits.  If you really think it's just Dome and I, then you have us 5-2 with no hits.  Or, you lynch Dome because he was doing something and matts roleblocked him, which could be his lynch immunity.  Since conversions are seemingly a non-issue in your minds, I don't know how you're entertaining anything other than these two options.

It is just logical.  Get past the simple "lol non-Town is non-Town" approach that is going to cost you the game and think about what I've actually said.

Alternatively, I'll offer a modkill pact to Counselor if I'm wrong, which I'll honor because you accept it, and you've been by my side so far.  And it's not like gopher's game because matts isn't lying in wait like a ****tard again refusing to play until he baits me into an overcommitment.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The only reason I was willing to go Missions is because Counselor said it would lead back to a lynch on you. I know you are wrong about me being converted and any sort of connection with Missions, so I am not following you.

And instead of attempting to pretend that there was no evidence, read the case made by ET80... which he tagged me multiple times. 

Counselor, can you tell matts that you'll lynch me tomorrow if it's not mission.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It was largely speculation on the basis of flavor with tethers to Dingo's claims.  I read it.  I implore everyone to re-read it.  I didn't declare it had no evidence, just not enough to overcome my case, as I said repeatedly.  If I'm simply out to get y'all, I don't care who is ******* lynched because it reduces the numbers, I stuck with mission.  Why?  Because I believe it's the right case, and the case is superior.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, really.  If you all think Cult is such a non-issue, what is the harm in lynching mission to make sure?  I've laid out a precise case for it, and no one is even challenging it on the merits.  If you really think it's just Dome and I, then you have us 5-2 with no hits.  Or, you lynch Dome because he was doing something and matts roleblocked him, which could be his lynch immunity.  Since conversions are seemingly a non-issue in your minds, I don't know how you're entertaining anything other than these two options.

It is just logical.  Get past the simple "lol non-Town is non-Town" approach that is going to cost you the game and think about what I've actually said.

Alternatively, I'll offer a modkill pact to Counselor if I'm wrong, which I'll honor because you accept it, and you've been by my side so far.  And it's not like gopher's game because matts isn't lying in wait like a ****tard again refusing to play until he baits me into an overcommitment.

Does it bother you that the only person following your line of thinking is the presumed godfather? 

Archived