Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yep

I want you to be fully aware that you are most likely going to cost us the game that we spent 750 pages playing. And you are going to do it over some weird personal vendetta. 

If thats your choice, go for it. I wipe my hands clean of trying to show you logic. 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Tk3 => Would you be willing to no-lynch and let me investigate you? 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

@Tk3 what could a no-lynch then matts “investigating you” prove?

@Matts4313 what do you hope to accomplish with a no lynch rather than at least trying to lynch me?

Dome is correct

I'm not on trial here

I think it has to be dome but it makes me happy that Counselor was willing to put Matts in the hammer zone, because my only real fear was that those two were in together and matts was gassing him

here are the possible outcomes if we lynch Dome

1. Dome survives again.. I don't know what to do from there.. I guess lynch Matts
  2. Dome dies, flips sin6, game ends
  3. Dome dies, flips sin6, game continues - Matts is the only scum option left since a civ matts wouldn't get a civ return on counselor if he was the scum
  4. Dome dies, flips avenger, and then the ONLY option for scum is Matts for the same reason
  5. Dome dies, flips avenger, games ends - Matts and Counselor played it great

Barring Matts and Counselor being scum together SOMEHOW, then I don't see how a Dome lynch ends badly

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Dome survives again.. I don't know what to do from there.. I guess lynch Matts

If he has his death protect on tonight, I may have to roleblock him and we would kill him tomorrow for it to work. In that event, we just speed round it. 

So night happens => no one dies/were in the same position => next day speed round it

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If he has his death protect on tonight, I may have to roleblock him and we would kill him tomorrow for it to work. In that event, we just speed round it. 

So night happens => no one dies/were in the same position => next day speed round it

A roleblock won't work for a lynch

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

A roleblock won't work for a lynch

The way that Swag explained it:

If its a passive ability that he cant be lynched, a RB wont do anything.

If its an active ability that he cant be lynched, a RB will stop him.

He "visited" himself last night. So it has to be active. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The way that Swag explained it:

If its a passive ability that he cant be lynched, a RB wont do anything.

If its an active ability that he can be lynched, a RB will stop him.

He "visited" himself last night. So it has to be active. 

^^ edited. I meant to say "can" be lynched if its active. 

@Counselor =>  you are the hammer.

Take all your strange aggression out of the equation and just ask your self this:

There are 4 sin6 dead. There is 1 in the write up. Thats 5. There have been 2 flavor kills from magneto. Thats the 6th sin6. 

1. Who do you think that person is?

There has been no proof of conversions. For all we know, the ratio started out 14-5-3-1-1. This is called chasing a ghost. Making up a theory (conversions) and then trying to hunt for them. It is a very, very common tactic mafiascum do. It keeps civs looking in the wrong direction as they whittle numbers down. 

2. Why do you think Dome has been "conversion" hunting and not mafiascum hunting?

@Tk3 the theory that swag laid out happened the first time matts claimed to have roleblocked me. 

Swag invited him to lynch me and test his claim.  I tried enticing him by liking the posts but he didn’t want to try it. That was the night he wanted to lynch swag before he pushed mission and finally his sacrifice of squire. Now it me.

He knew mission would flip eventually and needed time that’s why he didn’t want to try me even though he claimed to have roleblocked me,  and didn’t want to lynch mission either that day even though he was sure mission was cult (this is what swag and matts main argument was about that night. 

Please look it up if you don’t believe me 

Archived