Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

anyone voting for matts is also suspect

this is his civ game on steroids

They were prescribed by my doctor in Mexico. 

Do you have any information on other groups? 

I have a wild idea I was to run by you later. Maybe.

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Let me know when I’m at around 10 votes 

Im tempted to do this and see who you claim. You already said your character sucked. 

40 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

wtf.. I get my role PM an hour ago prompting me to begin the game and there are EIGFHTY THREE effing pages?

someone tl;dr me

Malf is non-town. I created an enormous ruckus that led to what I think is useful info. I am Black Panther.

@rackcs => What happens if we get to 13? Does it cause night right now? With the holiday weekend... does it change plans?

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Malf

PR

Greetings from my son's baseball game.  Either the screen on my phone sucks (which can't be true because it's a damn good phone that just released back in December) or I'm going more colorblind than usual.  I can't tell if this is colored.

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
3 hours ago, Counselor said:

Let me know when I’m at around 10 votes 

Im tempted to do this and see who you claim. You already said your character sucked. 

clearly its a day move.

probably a one time move

not sure whether town or scum though

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

clearly its a day move.

probably a one time move

not sure whether town or scum though

The pixie cut comment made me think Captain Marvel, but there's no way that character could suck in this game, right? So that would be inconsistent. 

1. i am not mad. i am amused. i need to work on my writing tone i guess

2. awe, everyone loves me. Thats great!

I more love your choice of avatars, less so you.  You, I simply find tolerable.  You're not (I refuse to use the word smug)... nasty enough for my taste.

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m rather surprised you haven’t come blasting in here saying I must be scum because I said I’d be gone too. 

Methinks he was seeking to avoid blowback for his own future inactivity.

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

YOU WANTED TO LYNCH ME ON MY BACHELOR PARTY

To be fair, I would have done that too.  You shouldn't be playing mafia during your bachelor party.  If ET had been playing mafia during his bachelor party, I'm pretty sure Webby would have had him whatever-the-mod-version-of-gelded-is.

why is this your response instead of "malf must be mafia because hes pushing me".

same thing with your reaction to touch

you are appealing to us instead of thinking these votes against you are suspicious

Was wondering if I was the only one catching that.  It was going to be in my caught-up summation.  Was also seeing the attempt to guilt people with the fact that they might make a mistake tactic from him.  That's always shady to me.  Very rarely does anyone play a perfect game (*queue  @SwAg with some kind of boast*).

common mafia tactic to set up lynches subtley in peoples head

Can confirm.  Ask yourselves where you most often see this sort of speech?  Answer: In the chat.zy

Archived