Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, guys, I’m a freaking HOF member of the Browns forum. I’m a big deal. Now I went full Johnny Binder pining for negative attention accumulating votes like he did Saturday schools. 

Tough. I’ll be a BDL legend soon enough and I still die day one (it’s bs I know).

i.e it can’t save you.

21 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Nah, I abandoned it when the evidence wouldn't support my position, and I checked it before I fully committed because your answers didn't seem to require prying, or as though you were trying to exercise caution for fear of springing a trap.

When you live with Swag, you die with Swag.

54 minutes ago, Utley said:

Who the **** is counselor

51 minutes ago, SwAg said:

hot take: Counselor and Danger/Utley are together.

51 minutes ago, SwAg said:

actually fits better than you'd think, irrespective of Utley's last post.

tenor.gif?itemid=5387819

Swag...thinking like me....what's your reasoning on this?

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

@Malfatron, @Dome, I’m willing to indulge you two on this.

Matts played the PM game, and Malfatron engaged.  So, was Malfatron setting his own trap, or did Malfatron have the confidence to risk it?  I mean, you’re not exactly addressing the fact that high-end players will take risks that most people won’t.

If malf is scum then that was a setup, not a slip. 

And if we go with the theory that it was a setup then I would want to look at matts too, as he was the one that “caught” malf in what would be the biggest slip I’ve ever seen that really didn’t catch that many people’s eye. 

38 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

this is it from tk3

I think his issue is that I asked who the top lynch candidates are and you completely ignored the fact that you seem to be one

You gave a very biased response

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I think his issue is that I asked who the top lynch candidates are and you completely ignored the fact that you seem to be one

You gave a very biased response

its not my job to try to push incorrect wagons.

Archived