2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Here are all his 2019 INTs. Further proof of you bending the truth to fit your narrative or seeing what you want to see. You can put maybe 2 on a tipped pass. And one on a RB bobbling the ball.  

Trying to say 9 of those were tipped or he had nobody open is laughable. First, if nobody is open, then you DON'T throw the ball there, that's QB 101. 

His INTs were mostly terrible decisions. Overthrows from the pocket. Staring down his first read and letting the defender get the break on it. Or YOLO balls he had no business throwing up.

I’m not the one who said that about his INTs. Dan Orlovsky did. It’s in the ESPN Herbert vs Love video. And it’s still true. He’s trying to make a play on 3rd down, down multiple scores. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Why would we take an OT in the first round? 

I didn't say I would or we should. Just saying never know in these drafts. 

Mayock is solid at addressing needs and picking according. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Is Anderson going to get that much on the open market? Plus Williams is on a team friendly deal and can be cut after the season with no dead cap, I'm sure we could structure Anderson's deal in a similar fashion. I'd still be super stoked with CeeDee Lamb, Jerry Jeudy, or Henry Ruggs with one of our first round picks. But historically first round pick WR's don't always dominate as rookies. Hell, Hunter Renfrow's numbers last season (49 catches, 605 yards) were better than the rookie numbers of 14/17 WR's selected in the 1st round over the last 5 years. 

Yeah but robbie is also not the smartest off the field.

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Again... lazy comparison. Aside from size and arm talent, they are nothing alike.

Allen had a low completion percentage in college at 56% compared to Herbert's 67%. Herbert ran 3 different offenses, he reads can read defenses and anticipate throws.

Allen like LOVE was a one read, throw it passer who can fit the ball in tight spots, but lacks anticipation and those lags from read to throw end up in bad decisions and INTs. Both were erratic throwers who need to work on seeing the field and reading defenses. 

I like Love, was among the first to sing his praises, but you can't discount the drop off in accuracy and increased interceptions from this past season. We've detailed the excuses, but he's also got some major flaws in his game right now.

This is some hypocritical funny s*** right here. You were one of the first people to say throw 2019 Love season out the books and focus on 2018. You said it multiple times. But now when you are propping up your Oregon boy Herbert, it’s the complete opposite. With as many times as you hit me with the Pancake GIF, I could of hit you with the Pancake GIF twice as much. You constantly flip flop. 

Complete and utter s***poster. 

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

You really owned BP and I.  We’re total trolls of Love. And that’s a great comprehensive review of everything we’ve said.

Your the biggest troll on here.  If anyone gets a good point in against your you don’t come back with a counterpoint you just double down, make an even more outlandish point and call “trolls” on people.

The more people bring up Love’s issues (btw no one has ever bashed Love, only said he has several major issues and isn’t a top 12 pick) the more potential you see in Love.  He’s now a top 3 QB NFL potential? Well why is he QB 3-5 in this Draft alone?  

You said:    “I watched a video where out of 17 INTs he had this year, 9 of those were tips or he had nobody open on the play, not even a step, on 3rd down. Some food for thought. 
Way to distort the tape to fit your agenda.  There was 2 tips and 1 play where the RB literally handed it to the CB.  That’s still 14 others not 9.  
So your literally telling everyone he threw 14 ints to a WR that had not even a step open.  You throw it again and punt! You don’t throw a INT and give up crazy field position.  None of these INTs were the false narrative “he was losing, end of the game, had to heave it up and try to make a play”... in fact he was winning or within 1 score on almost all of them,,, I think all but I didn’t rewatch the tape.  
Way to minimize such a massive issue.

ive come to realize that while you call people names and make corny “jokes” at people from the safety of a keyboard.... you don’t have the ability to disprove opponents points.  You just minimize and deflect.

the funny thing is I nor anyone else where isn’t saying Love is top 40 player.  We’ve just said whoa let’s pump the brakes and discuss some glaring issues in his play.  but that isn’t good for your “hot take” so you deflect.

Wtf? Way to narrative twist s*** again troll. I said I watched a video, where the ESPN guy SAID THAT about Loves interceptions. It’s in the video that was posted in here several pages back. I was not making my own assessment about Loves INTs. 

You and BP need to get off my f***ing jock. You guys are the biggest narrative twisting panzys I’ve ever encountered in my f***ing life who throw a fit anytime an opinion doesn’t agree with you. Get the **** off my ****. 

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

9 of Loves 17 INTs were tips, or thrown into tight coverage on 3rd down. 

And only 3 of your “9” We’re tips.

Way to try and split up the Ints to make the numbers look smaller.

that steal leaves 8 int’s on 1st and 2nd down and 6 on third down.   You punt the ball away if there’s nothing there on 3rd down, not throw a int that goes the other way for a td or gives up major field Position.

and you ignore the quality of the passes thrown. He’s not taking calculated risks, he’s making some bad decisions but most importantly the majority of them he thought it was a good idea and the MWC Defender baited him.

instead of acknowledging loves faults you try to argue to minimize them to fit your agenda.  Your not interested in the truth in only interested in winning a discussion you turned into an argument!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Wtf? Way to narrative twist s*** again troll. I said I watched a video, where the ESPN guy SAID THAT about Loves interceptions. It’s in the video that was posted in here several pages back. I was not making my own assessment about Loves INTs. 

You and BP need to get off my f***ing jock. You guys are the biggest narrative twisting panzys I’ve ever encountered in my f***ing life who throw a fit anytime an opinion doesn’t agree with you. Get the **** off my ****. 

We’re not being trolls but if we were just trolls why would you get so mad? Is the truth hurting you that much?

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

And only 3 of your “9” We’re tips.

Way to try and split up the Ints to make the numbers look smaller.

that steal leaves 8 int’s on 1st and 2nd down and 6 on third down.   You punt the ball away if there’s nothing there on 3rd down, not throw a int that goes the other way for a td or gives up major field Position.

and you ignore the quality of the passes thrown. He’s not taking calculated risks, he’s making some bad decisions but most importantly the majority of them he thought it was a good idea and the MWC Defender baited him.

instead of acknowledging loves faults you try to argue to minimize them to fit your agenda.  Your not interested in the truth in only interested in winning a discussion you turned into an argument!

Read above post. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This is some hypocritical funny s*** right here. You were one of the first people to say throw 2019 Love season out the books and focus on 2018. You said it multiple times. But now when you are propping up your Oregon boy Herbert, it’s the complete opposite. With as many times as you hit me with the Pancake GIF, I could of hit you with the Pancake GIF twice as much. You constantly flip flop. 

Complete and utter s***poster. 

I did say that in terms of his talent and coaching. I've alway maintained you can't discount his issues in 2019 when looking at his INTs. I've also said I would take Love at 12 if they kept Carr to let him learn. But I am not going to be a homer and start acting like he's Mahomes and a top 3 QB potential when he has a long way to go.

And "my Oregon boy" I don't even want to draft., but wouldn't be mad if he was. I'm just discussing the draft prospects and my opinions. You are are a poster who used nothing more than hot takes and parroting draft twitter to make points. And you get to emotionally attached to your opinions to the point you will say anything to defend "your guy" 

It's funny because I've had literally 20 DMs in the last day about you as a poster. Some from other forum members lol. So don't throw rocks in a glass house hot shot.

• Like 1

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

We’re not being trolls but if we were just trolls why would you get so mad? Is the truth hurting you that much?

What truth???? What f***ing truth? You just lied and twisted a narrative that I made my own assessment about Loves INTs when I was referencing a ESPN Analysts talk about his INTs. 

You guys are like a political party trying to twist a narrative so hard that other people believe you when you keep repeating the same trolling BS.

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I did say that in terms of his talent and coaching. I've alway maintained you can't discount his issues in 2019 when looking at his INTs. I've also said I would take Love at 12 if they kept Carr to let him learn. But I am not going to be a homer and start acting like he's Mahomes and a top 3 QB potential when he has a long way to go.

And "my Oregon boy" I don't even want to draft., but wouldn't be mad if he was. I'm just discussing the draft prospects and my opinions. You are are a poster who used nothing more than hot takes and parroting draft twitter to make points. And you get to emotionally attached to your opinions to the point you will say anything to defend "your guy" 

It's funny because I've had literally 20 DMs in the last day about you as a poster. Some from other forum members lol. So don't throw rocks in a glass house hot shot.

Cool. I’m sure that’s highly over exaggerated. I’ve had 6 Unique DMs from active long term posters in this sub also message me in the past 48 hours of how much you have fallen off a cliff and not a good poster anymore/always on angry rants. 

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m not the one who said that about his INTs. Dan Orlovsky did. It’s in the ESPN Herbert vs Love video. And it’s still true. He’s trying to make a play on 3rd down, down multiple scores. 

That’s suck a false narrative that the int’s were these hero throws! 
I posted the video and already debunked it!   He was either winning or within one score on the vast majority of them.  They were last drive, down 6, 2:00 offense situations.

he threw int after int in close games on all 3 downs.  And the 3rd down ones were all situations where a punt was a way better choice.  

the most troubling part is he didn’t make ints on deep passes on 3rd down trying to make a game changing throw.

he threw 10yd passes that he was baited into and outsmarted on,,, and they got intercepted

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

lol... dude, you have some issues. 

You try to post like you are the resident draft expert. Ignore facts that poster present. Get emotionally attached to your opinions and angry when people bring a counter point. You know as much as anyone else in here about these draft prospects, which is little to nothing.... but try to act like some expert because you read draft twitter. I've been in this forum a long time... there is a new one of you every year. That "has to be right all the time" expert looking for a chance to say I was right about a prospected based off nothing more than an opinion formed by the media and youtube. 

Love could have his arm fall off before the draft and you'd be in here trying to argue he's better one handed than most QBs are with 2.

Anyway... moving on. If you are going to be an abrasive know it all, you will catch posters like myself who will entertain your emotional outbursts for a laugh. 

In summary.... Give me a WR a LB, a CB, a #RB and a trade I didn't see coming so I can go watch a game in Vegas.

• Like 1

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

That’s suck a false narrative that the int’s were these hero throws! 
I posted the video and already debunked it!   He was either winning or within one score on the vast majority of them.  They were last drive, down 6, 2:00 offense situations.

he threw int after int in close games on all 3 downs.  And the 3rd down ones were all situations where a punt was a way better choice.  

the most troubling part is he didn’t make ints on deep passes on 3rd down trying to make a game changing throw.

he threw 10yd passes that he was baited into and outsmarted on,,, and they got intercepted

Ok, you’re smarter than Orlovsky and tons, tons of analysts saying focus more on his 2018 tape. Cool. 

I think Love can easily be coached at the NFL to understanding defenses better. He did it in 2018 with solid coaching and weapons. That’s my opinion. That’s obviously not your opinion. So why follow me around with that opinion you have, that I have answered multiple times, whenever I praise Love?