What to do about the S&C team? Fire them?

4 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

That whole “medical investigation” and the Erick Flowers signing tells me they knew this would happen

If you (being the Redskins) knew this was coming, and your $*&%*& solution was to sign Ereck *(&^(&*^( Flowers, I will drive up to Ashburn and pack your bags for you because someone has already kicked your butt to the curb.

• Like 3

Just now, MikeT14 said:

If you (being the Redskins) knew this was coming, and your $*&%*& solution was to sign Ereck *(&^(&*^( Flowers, I will drive up to Ashburn and pack your bags for you because someone has already kicked your butt to the curb.

Or you deserve everything you get when your rookie QB breaks his knee off a DE beating you. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I'll wait to hear it from someone else other than JLC. But if true, I have a couple four letter words to let out. 

This is the right approach. If JLC is right, then somehow he knows something that John Keim, Jay Gruden, and Adrian Peterson all didn’t know as of yesterday evening, when they were all discussing this as if it was a contract thing and he would be back once the “business side” had been dealt with. 

If anyone could mangle a serious medical situation so badly that their most prominent player of the past decade would “vow” to never play for them again, it would be the Redskins. But if anyone could get a story this dead wrong and still run with it — it would be JLC. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, e16bball said:

This is the right approach. If JLC is right, then somehow he knows something that John Keim, Jay Gruden, and Adrian Peterson all didn’t know as of yesterday evening, when they were all discussing this as if it was a contract thing and he would be back once the “business side” had been dealt with. 

If anyone could mangle a serious medical situation so badly that their most prominent player of the past decade would “vow” to never play for them again, it would be the Redskins. But if anyone could get a story this dead wrong and still run with it — it would be JLC. 

Apparently more than JLC have been clued in and reported that they heard it as well.

Check the link (Paulsen, et al)

https://www.hogshaven.com/2019/6/5/18654007/jaso-la-canfora-rumors-trent-williams-demanded-trade-or-release-over-redskins-handling-of-medicals

It COULD be they all have the same erroneous source, though.

But yeah, if any team could mangle it, it would be the Redskins.

Still, if this is the case, I'm telling him to report...or sit out. We can put him on the reserve/left squad list and not have to pay him (I think) like we did with Cravens.

His choice.

But yeah, our medical staff blows.