Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

28 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

No, I was just making sure I was certain before I did it.  Gonna have what I think is a pretty cool retirement game.  Results every 24 hours.  It will be fast-paced, nerve wracking, stressful, chaotic (in a zero controversy way) and hopefully fun.  

what is it

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I’ve started brainstorming ideas and roles for my first ever mafia game; Lord of the Rings Mafia.

You want some help/brainstorming with you on roles/characters, or just a general public service announcement? Either way, it sounds AWESOME!

• Like 1

Just now, Nazgul said:

I’ve started brainstorming ideas and roles for my first ever mafia game; Lord of the Rings Mafia.

Roles should be easy.  Hobbits are stupid, Nazguls are stupid, Aragorn is alright, Legolas is alright, Gandalf is pretty cool and everything else sucks. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

You want some help/brainstorming with you on roles/characters, or just a general public service announcement? Either way, it sounds AWESOME!

I want to do most of the planning myself since I haven’t done it before. But I would love to know like must have roles, important counters, etc.

Either way I want to include special things like the Rings of Power.

• Like 1

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Roles should be easy.  Hobbits are stupid, Nazguls are stupid, Aragorn is alright, Legolas is alright, Gandalf is pretty cool and everything else sucks. 

How dare you omit Gimli. Also, the Ghost army (Dead Men of Dunharrow) from ROTK is fantastic too.

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I want to do most of the planning myself since I haven’t done it before. But I would love to know like must have roles, important counters, etc.

Either way I want to include special things like the Rings of Power.

If you're going to include those, I'd recommend a somewhat balanced setup with items/counters that each character may have. (I.E. Gimli has an AX that does _________, Aragon has a sword that does ________, weaknesses include _____________ to each character, etc.)