Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Whats the deal with the OP @rackcs? I had Orca tag me last wee so I assumed I was up for hosting but looking at the front page i'm like 7 down and now @TheKillerNacho and @The Orca are deciding who is going next.

I've said all along that this list is not binding because I have no actual power to enforce it. It's more of a reservation for themes than an actual order. Now if you guys wanted to make me overlord of this sub forum, I would enforce this list in addition to ruling with a fair but firm iron fist. 

24 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Whats the deal with the OP @rackcs? I had Orca tag me last wee so I assumed I was up for hosting but looking at the front page i'm like 7 down and now @TheKillerNacho and @The Orca are deciding who is going next.

22 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

oh, you can go next.

seemed like no one wanted to go after orca

After my game there was a dead period that seemed like no one had a game or wanted to put one up...I remembered you and felt like based on what I was seeing you had the best chance to have one ready and willing to run it :)

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I am going to start making games and posting them here.  I will never host again, but I will make original games and post them in this thread so anybody who wants to try hosting one of them can.  

Sounds cool. I'm sure some of them will be really good if we can get a host

Random idea, not mafia-related but I didn't know where else to see what people thought about this. We did something on the WF forums where we had an actor/director draft and then made a movie. Then everyone did a writeup about their movie and we discussed them and voted on whose we liked the best. It was pretty fun the first time and then was kind of dead activity wise the second time. Think it'd be fun to do here if we could get people who were interested. Here's some links to some of the past ones:

Make-A-Movie I Discussion Thread
Make-A-Movie I Pick Thread
Make-A-Movie I Writeup Thread

Make-A-Movie II Discussion Thread
Make-A-Movie II Pick Thread
Make-A-Movie II Writeup Thread

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Challenge accepted

Gambit Jango or Greg Jennings made the thread (same person, different name)

it might be in the entertainment thread.

I did a movie directed by Lars Van Trier and starring Joquin Phoenix

Edited by Malfatron