Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

31 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

just a heads up, my life is really chaotic right now so I won't be able to host next, I think. Hope someone else is ready to go lol

I could get a bastard game up... I’ve got a banger cooking 

might be a little slow through the holidays but I’ll be around every night for the foreseeable future 

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

@Nazgul 

you think you'd be starting survivor in the next two weeks?

if not, i think i'm gonna start a long-term slow-pace game in the same vein as BB/Survivor

i'd rather participate than host, but if you're not ready to host, i'm down to run something. 

I doubt he is.

post it up fin!

18 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

@Nazgul 

you think you'd be starting survivor in the next two weeks?

if not, i think i'm gonna start a long-term slow-pace game in the same vein as BB/Survivor

i'd rather participate than host, but if you're not ready to host, i'm down to run something. 

I'm not planning anything until early 2020.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have a game plan scheduled for the next game unless someone had dibs on the next game. I'm thinking of a start after Thanksgiving, or if we start before having an extended day between Thanksgiving and the day after.

This sounds awesome!!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have a game plan scheduled for the next game unless someone had dibs on the next game. I'm thinking of a start after Thanksgiving, or if we start before having an extended day between Thanksgiving and the day after.

I say go for it and we can get sign ups going and then just have an extended day or three this weekend.

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I was thinking about putting together a somewhat Christmas themed mafia game to run next.  I don't want to run the game if someone already has next, let me know if I should put it together or not.  

I say go for it! Plus, I love me some Pickle games!!!! Same with Nacho games...either one would be great! :)

• Like 1