Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Kinda interesting that you think I did that directed at you. I just simply grabbed all of orca and squires interactions with each other or people still living

I didn't think it was solely about me obviously due to the sheer length but I saw my name in there a couple of times and you've made it clear you think I'm scum. I don't think it was an unreasonable assumption to make. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I didn't think it was solely about me obviously due to the sheer length but I saw my name in there a couple of times and you've made it clear you think I'm scum. I don't think it was an unreasonable assumption to make. 

You’ve definitely interacted with them (mostly orca) the most out of everybody else but if I remember correctly a good chunk of it was you and orca going back and forth. I don’t think it’s any kind of tell, I was just grabbing their stuff 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You’ve definitely interacted with them (mostly orca) the most out of everybody else but if I remember correctly a good chunk of it was you and orca going back and forth. I don’t think it’s any kind of tell, I was just grabbing their stuff 

Fair enough, my fault for assuming things

On 6/12/2019 at 10:17 PM, Dome said:

Alright, we got one player who still don't get it!

@KOTN-93 AKA "Ashtray" is gonna be forced into the duel again until he learns his lesson about not voting!

Now, for the votes...

Blondie - Pickle and Rackcs

Butch "The Untouchable" Alonzo - MWil and Forge

John Marston - MWil and Nacho

Ashton Beauregard III - MWil and Pickle

Wulf - Bcb and Forge

Pierre McGillicuddy - Nacho and Rackcs

Frito Bandito - MWil and Bcb

Cannon Bell - MWil and Rackcs

????? - MWil and Nacho

VonDoom McDoom - Woz and James

@KOTN-93, @MWil23, @TheKillerNacho and @rackcs

@theuntouchable

since you seem to be under the impression I only want James because you said so. Dude has rubbed me the wrong way all game