Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You gonna be out in the streets soon eo you should be saying your piece now. 

My piece is that you've literally got nothing on me. You've just said I'm off without saying what that means or how I'm off from normal. It's whatever though, you do what you've gotta do. It's just not easy to defend against nonsense.

The worst part is I don't even think you're scum. Just bad town.

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

My piece is that you've literally got nothing on me. You've just said I'm off without saying what that means or how I'm off from normal. It's whatever though, you do what you've gotta do. It's just not easy to defend against nonsense.

The worst part is I don't even think you're scum. Just bad town.

You were damn certain that I was scum earlier in the game....what changed? 

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Also nice that you ignored the part about how you have no basis for anything you're saying.

At no point that I can remember have you ever given the "aw shucks" post after town is killed and your strong reads flip town.  

You also seem to be throwing shade around without any real conviction behind it like you normally do.  

You have also not partook in really any kind of scum hunting that you normally do.  

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

At no point that I can remember have you ever given the "aw shucks" post after town is killed and your strong reads flip town.  

You also seem to be throwing shade around without any real conviction behind it like you normally do.  

You have also not partook in really any kind of scum hunting that you normally do.  

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. Nice.