Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Just because you think pickle's ability is town doesn't mean I'm scum. Maybe think about getting rid of the nitwit who hijacked today's duel instead. If you think pickle and I are both town think about who has been more harmful here.

I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.

You sir are one of the complete unknowns that have played off all game.  You even got real defensive a few times like you have something to live for that is not the same as town. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.

You sir are one of the complete unknowns that have played off all game.  You even got real defensive a few times like you have something to live for that is not the same as town. 

There are a staggering amount of unknowns in this game. Basically everyone is an unknown at this point. I got defensive because I'm defending myself against your inane and baseless accusations that I'm playing "off" even though I'm playing how I play and you'll obviously see that when/if I die. And obviously I have something to live for. If I die, I lose even if town wins. I want to win. 

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

There are a staggering amount of unknowns in this game. Basically everyone is an unknown at this point. I got defensive because I'm defending myself against your inane and baseless accusations that I'm playing "off" even though I'm playing how I play and you'll obviously see that when/if I die. And obviously I have something to live for. If I die, I lose even if town wins. I want to win. 

Whoa whoa whoa....

Care to explain that? 

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You don't get a win as town unless you survive. At least that's how any self respecting mafia player counts it.

Not at all.  You get a win whether you are alive or not.  There are situations where self sacrifice are warranted, times where you try and draw a hit, etc.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Not at all.  You get a win whether you are alive or not.  There are situations where self sacrifice are warranted, times where you try and draw a hit, etc.  

Nah that's a bull**** way to count wins. You die as town, you lose. But we don't need to get into that here, that's not a debate to have right now. Just that that's why I'm wanting to live, because I want the win.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Reckon Cannon may be a bandit and done saw the reaction ol Butch got with his here duel, and went for it when he was feeling heat worse than the desert sun at high noon.

Watcha reckon are the chances of us gettin a double whammy tonight?