Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

How in tarnation you reckon I’m a bandit?  Reckon I done been splaining myself for days.  Reckon I agree with the rest though.  But we’re also listing bout half the remaining patrons there, partner.

You are playing much like racks.  You have been off, sticking to this gambit and not really explaining or pushing anyone.  You are just a body right now 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Tell me more. 

He commented earlier about how bad his reads were, particularly early on in the game. He was positive that Counselor was scum and someone else, and I think he had a town read on Squire who flipped scum. Now he's naming me as one of his top two, which I get, but is haplessly incorrect. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Talk to me about why those two. 

Not you 

Forge normally seems to be more active and at least attempts to scum hunt whereas this game he seems more content to sit back and let everyone else do their thing without saying much. Don't seem like him. As for Nacho he just seems to be playing under the radar much like he was last game but I also don't know enough about his playing style to know if that's a true tell or not. 

Just now, Forge said:

He commented earlier about how bad his reads were, particularly early on in the game. He was positive that Counselor was scum and someone else, and I think he had a town read on Squire who flipped scum. Now he's naming me as one of his top two, which I get, but is haplessly incorrect. 

So if you “get” why he suspects you, then why was your response to tell him his reads have been way off this game? 

Reckon I done did what any feller in my shoes woulda done did.

When I mosey on through I provide my thoughts, and folk seem to appreciate em.  Can’t help that I’m doing bout 14 hours of book learning per day right now.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Partner, who you reckon is the guilty crew?

BCB / Nacho / Woz and I have a back and forth on KOTN. Likely not all of them given the numbers of course, but those are the guys I'm leaning. BCB and Woz were my nominations today before the duel came out. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So you’re not a gunslinger? 

The gunslinger is a loose term I used to describe my role.  I can duel someone once.  I am a duelist.  

I love westerns and use the term gunslinger more as a professional gunfighter kinda like in The Quick and the Dead, where they duel

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So if you “get” why he suspects you, then why was your response to tell him his reads have been way off this game? 

Because he's wrong. I don't care why he got to that conclusion. That's irrelevant. The point is he's at the wrong conclusion, as he largely has been the entire game about everyone, by his own admission. 

Though I actually agree with him about this one tonight - I think both he and Pickle are town.