Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, partner, if it get on out that group, I reckon I’mma be six shooting with Wulf and Marsten.

I don’t even know what to make ol Ashtray at this point.  Voices in mah head tell me he sleepin and that’s why ain’t been too many grim reapers at high moon, but then I give it a shake and tell myself he liable to just had a bit much to drink.

Ashtray should just be ash at this point.

Just now, Forge said:

What? Am I talking french? Why are people having difficulty understanding what I'm saying this game? No, I'm saying I never scum hunt. In any game. I offer theories, sometimes they makes sense and people listen, sometimes they don't. I don't lead a lynch brigade. Nor do I care to. I make hunt scum through night moves...pretty much what I said all last game in the Marvel game as well. I have no night moves in this one. I'm useless until I take a hit from someone. I leave the solving of scum to you guys. 

And before you question what I meant here, I mean that I'm not useless at that point because I took the hit for one of you fools so that you can keep working the game and solving it. 

Just now, Forge said:

What? Am I talking french? Why are people having difficulty understanding what I'm saying this game? No, I'm saying I never scum hunt. In any game. I offer theories, sometimes they makes sense and people listen, sometimes they don't. I don't lead a lynch brigade. Nor do I care to. I make hunt scum through night moves...pretty much what I said all last game in the Marvel game as well. I have no night moves in this one. I'm useless until I take a hit from someone. I leave the solving of scum to you guys. 

You’re saying it’s been tough to be active (I can run with that) but then you go on to say you’re more active when scum. As if you were scum you would have been more active in this game. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You’re saying it’s been tough to be active (I can run with that) but then you go on to say you’re more active when scum. As if you were scum you would have been more active in this game. 

I'm saying that me not being active would be a null tell because I'm typically more active when I'm scum. It's a generality with regards to people trying to "read" me based on activity levels. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Bet you’re just giddy as school girl over there. 

All I know is, if you are town like me you have a one shot duelist ability that you can use during the drinking phase.  If you wanna kill me as well go for it.  I live and die by my abilities on the street when the clock strikes noon.

I stand by my read on racks.  Let's get to shooting fellas

Just now, James said:

I see it like so: We got two on the line, if some feller comes in'n cuts one loose, well, well then we got a good idea where to look in the mornin

Reckon I’m in agreement, partner.  Reckon I’m mighty curious to see any of em done flip one the disease colors after downing bottles of that snake oil, or Bandit.

Just now, SwAg said:

Reckon I’m in agreement, partner.  Reckon I’m mighty curious to see any of em done flip one the disease colors after downing bottles of that snake oil, or Bandit.

Rack already said he had the Syph, I'm pretty sure.