Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

1 minute ago, James said:

Reckon we got two scum left, and one of 'em just yanked the other out of the street

And swag and bcb just happened to vote in the same two people in a two minutes window. Hmm. 

What do you make of this @bcb1213? Seems interesting to try and challenge touch, someone I'm reasonably sure you had no real chance at beating, only to get pulled back. Why challenge him? Just for the charade of getting pulled back? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

What do you make of this @bcb1213? Seems interesting to try and challenge touch, someone I'm reasonably sure you had no real chance at beating, only to get pulled back. Why challenge him? Just for the charade of getting pulled back? 

I'm to the point where no one seems like a good option.  Touch seemingly quit trying and swag hasnt voted in days.  I think one of them is the last scum.  I told dome I was voting you and Forge til one of you died yesterday. I guess he kept that as official.  I didn't think to change it cause I knew I was challenging one of then today

I wasn't anticipating being pulled back 

All I kno is that swag and touch have been under zippo pressure all game so I picked one.  I can see an Orca touch squire team scheming an early clear of touch by having him eliminate squire and rolling that to the end