Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

I don't know how busy work is going to be tomorrow, so I'm just going to put this out there now and let the chips fall where they may. 

I'm 100% town. 

I'm 100% disease free. 

I'm 100% vengeful. 

I am 100% killing someone if I die. If you're town, you're going to want to stay off my line, no freebies this time, everyone is in play. If I die, and choose wrong, at best we are at Lylo, at worst, it could be the end of the game. 

And for those wondering, I alluded to me being vengeful several times earlier on in the game well before I was ever up for a lynch. It's not a play. 

On 6/11/2019 at 7:53 PM, Forge said:

NVM, just saw in malfs post how he died. Looks like a vengeful... Which i, myself find particularly interesting... Which means counselor likely was a scum hit

On 6/13/2019 at 8:38 AM, Forge said:

I also love the fact that you brought up my comment about Malf's kill, and apparently just blew right by the most important part of that comment. 

On 6/8/2019 at 10:29 AM, Forge said:

Works for me. I'll get to have a little fun on my way out the door

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I don't know how busy work is going to be tomorrow, so I'm just going to put this out there now and let the chips fall where they may. 

I'm 100% town. 

I'm 100% disease free. 

I'm 100% vengeful. 

I am 100% killing someone if I die. If you're town, you're going to want to stay off my line, no freebies this time, everyone is in play. If I die, and choose wrong, at best we are at Lylo, at worst, it could be the end of the game. 

And for those wondering, I alluded to me being vengeful several times earlier on in the game well before I was ever up for a lynch. It's not a play. 

Secondarily, everyone can sit on their hands and not vote and let Nacho and I kill each other. There's been a lot of passivity with regards to voting in this game. Not sure if it's fear or what. With any luck, Nacho is scum, at least that trade off will be somewhat worthwhile. If not though, town will be in a rough spot by losing two. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Bcb didn't do that. My guess is it was swag

The cane may have came from the crowd but I am not seeing the advantage of someone else removing bcb from the runnin'. Lest you are implying they are partners. But I'd find the notion of more than a single bandit remaining to be small. I 'ave to think it was his own ability

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

The cane may have came from the crowd but I am not seeing the advantage of someone else removing bcb from the runnin'. Lest you are implying they are partners. But I'd find the notion of more than a single bandit remaining to be small. I 'ave to think it was his own ability

It's possible. But I've also brought up the partners thing before. 

Here's the thing though, you and I are dead regardless. I think everyone is just going to refrain from voting. LIS, for whatever reason, people have completely wimped out on voting in this game. Its weird. We deadlock 1-1 and both die. So I hope you are scum, at least then town still has a fighting chance. If you're town, we are screwed and scum will win.