Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You have no idea what my thoughts are 

I know that you're conveniently ignoring swag, not paying attention to anything I say. I don't need to know any more than that. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean really, you think that Touch and James are going to vote in swag over you? It's a numbers game, you don't have the numbers, whether you are town or scum. I was trying to help you get the numbers. 

If you thought I was scum, why would you be trying to help me get numbers if you're town? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

No, at this point you’re either scum who’s lying his arse off or town making a crazy play. 

Or just pointing out some hilarious contradictions that nobody seems to want to acknowledge about how swag is a man of "patience", yet conveniently had his nominations for the duel up and ready to go, yet won't cast a vote. He earlier said that he could see how the different groups would have mirroring abilities, and conveniently won't vote for me. Maybe because he knows I'm telling it true and with Rack / Squire as vengeful, it makes sense that I would be a vengeful town, so he's staying far away from it. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

If you thought I was scum, why would you be trying to help me get numbers if you're town? 

I mean, you probably are scum. No other reason I can reckon to explain your disappearing act from this duel.

Question is if you have an accomplice or not. If you do and he was the one who roped you out, that would leave the suspects as Swag, Forge, or James. But being I can only vote one of them on this day, Forge is the obvious choice.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Seems like a good place to leave this from the Marvel game

On 5/28/2019 at 11:16 AM, Pickle Rick said:

So what would that say about forge who continues to maintain matts is town but tried to hammer him twice? 

On 5/28/2019 at 11:16 AM, Malfatron said:

psychopath?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, you probably are scum. No other reason I can reckon to explain your disappearing act from this duel.

Question is if you have an accomplice or not. If you do and he was the one who roped you out, that would leave the suspects as Swag, Forge, or James. But being I can only vote one of them on this day, Forge is the obvious choice.

For sure. Tell this to @James

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Or just pointing out some hilarious contradictions that nobody seems to want to acknowledge about how swag is a man of "patience", yet conveniently had his nominations for the duel up and ready to go, yet won't cast a vote. He earlier said that he could see how the different groups would have mirroring abilities, and conveniently won't vote for me. Maybe because he knows I'm telling it true and with Rack / Squire as vengeful, it makes sense that I would be a vengeful town, so he's staying far away from it. 

I don’t really see it as a contradiction. Having your nominations ready is lot the same as voting someone, especially when two people were tossed in, one was yanked out and others came in. 

Knowing who you’re going to nominate and who you’re going to vote are completely separate issues that take different consideration. 

If ya'ask me, my theory still that whoever dun yanked Marston outta his duel is his partner in crime. Who that might be remains a mystery, but I do declare that I am mighty weary of a man clamorin  for a bullet they way ol Frito is.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t really see it as a contradiction. Having your nominations ready is lot the same as voting someone, especially when two people were tossed in, one was yanked out and others came in. 

Knowing who you’re going to nominate and who you’re going to vote are completely separate issues that take different consideration. 

And that's fair. I'm not going to tell you how to think, of course. But it's nice to have someone (besides swag lol) actually, you know, address it. 

And people wonder why I don't "scum hunt"