Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I'm listening 

Me and you is two, would actually tie him with me for the most. If @TheKillerNacho wants to come on over, that would be three. Would force Swag to vote as well. You stay off my line so no worries about me killing you. Nacho stays off my line, so no worries about me killing him. If it ends up tied, Touch and I die, no biggie...and I can take out swag if he puts himself on my line (and if he doesn't then Touch dies and I live anyway). If Nacho doesn't come on over, they're going to need one more to vote for me to keep Touch alive....and wouldn't you know it, I can still kill touch anyway at that point lol. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Me and you is two, would actually tie him with me for the most. If @TheKillerNacho wants to come on over, that would be three. Would force Swag to vote as well. You stay off my line so no worries about me killing you. Nacho stays off my line, so no worries about me killing him. If it ends up tied, Touch and I die, no biggie...and I can take out swag if he puts himself on my line (and if he doesn't then Touch dies and I live anyway). If Nacho doesn't come on over, they're going to need one more to vote for me to keep Touch alive....and wouldn't you know it, I can still kill touch anyway at that point lol. 

That's interesting, I'll take it under advisement 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

What do you mean?

We can vote for touch. I didn't know that. Thought it was you or I. Not the case. Now that I know that, all bets are off. I'm killing somebody. 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Touch is like, 100% town, though.

So am I. And apparently, so are you. I'm not going to hesitate to pull the trigger on someone on my line. Not now. So same logic applies... Better one town than two. If I lose the duel, I'm taking someone with me.

Edited by Forge
Typo

Reckon I said the same thing as ol Butch and Frito said something smart like “right” or “I believe you,” but ol Butch say it and it’s fair.  Reckon he’s upset I done caught him and his small brain, ol ????? Got a big brain.

Just now, SwAg said:

Reckon I said the same thing as ol Butch and Frito said something smart like “right” or “I believe you,” but ol Butch say it and it’s fair.  Reckon he’s upset I done caught him and his small brain, ol ????? Got a big brain.

Who would you like me to kill, swaggy poo? Your mafia life mate who's been carrying you all game, or nacho?