Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

The way some of these folk runnin their mouthes makes me think they ain’t from round these parts.

Now I seen a dude or two in my day, and I ain't normally the judgin type, but if any o' them city boys come around tryin a bamboozle, well, I say they best up and skedaddle or I'm lible to raise some sand in this here saloon.

32 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You ever talk with the sheriff, partner?

Let me tell you something, partner, and it might not make sense to you city folk, but out here, life ain’t the same.

This ain’t New York where the bad guy is the banker moving your money around.  Out here, there are yellowbellied scoundrels living up to what we say they are: monsters.  So, if you want to live out here, if you want to protect everything you hold dear — you have to fight, or they’ll kill you or worse.  You think the monsters are those fighting, heh, there are worse monsters than me out there, partner.  And I’m not about to let these no-good crooks trample us.  You best wise up, cuz if one you pacifists ends up in the crossfire, I don’t distinguish too easily between targets.

Monsters? Killing monsters is easy.

But thanks for the advice, friend. I'm more than capable of protecting myself.

Shall you sit with me for a game of poker?

8 minutes ago, James said:

Now I seen a dude or two in my day, and I ain't normally the judgin type, but if any o' them city boys come around tryin a bamboozle, well, I say they best up and skedaddle or I'm lible to raise some sand in this here saloon.

Can't trust em, partner.  I'd place a mighty fine wager that some them city slickers are among the willows on this one.  Lulling us into an ambush and when our back is turned, fan one of ol man Dome's six-shooters.  All I know is they cross with me, it ain't gonna be much of a showdown, more of a fitting for a California Collar.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Monsters? Killing monsters is easy.

But thanks for the advice, friend. I'm more than capable of protecting myself.

Shall you sit with me for a game of poker?

You one them city folks with an ace in the hole, partner?

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Can't trust em, partner.  I'd place a mighty fine wager that some them city slickers are among the willows on this one.  Lulling us into an ambush and when our back is turned, fan one of ol man Dome's six-shooters.  All I know is they cross with me, it ain't gonna be much of a showdown, more of a fitting for a California Collar.

Aw, hell. Well I'm fixin'a grab me a cup of Arbuckle's; best to keep our wits about us around all these ignoramuses.

7 minutes ago, James said:

Aw, hell. Well I'm fixin'a grab me a cup of Arbuckle's; best to keep our wits about us around all these ignoramuses.

There's an idea, partner.  I'm keepin an eye on ol Lloyd and King, and that Blondie rubs me the wrong way something fierce.

That Alonzo ain't to be trifled with.  I reckon he's an instigator, and if I know one thing, it's instigators who make it this far ain't to be trifled with.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

There's an idea, partner.  I'm keepin an eye on ol Lloyd and King, and that Blondie rubs me the wrong way something fierce.

That Alonzo ain't to be trifled with.  I reckon he's an instigator, and if I know one thing, it's instigators who make it this far ain't to be trifled with.

Well I ain't exactly known for triflin with no yokels.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If Blondie rubs you the wrong way, I’d remind you of who he is in TGTBATU.