Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Counselor said:

Half assing? It’s called a summary and I’m sorry if half of my brain is currently filled with Mwill and Matts little lovers quarrel. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It was before roles went out.  That's now 2 people that are trying to push it.  Woz with his first post of the game jumping into the thread and now counselor 

It was before roles went out.  That's now 2 people that are trying to push it.  Woz with his first post of the game jumping into the thread and now counselor 

I see that now that I reread it lol

Interesting. All I know is people kept claiming they were getting their roles and I still hadn’t had mine. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok.

So if they were scum why would they both jump on that to push you?

Do you think they discussed it first? And nobody in their chat was like "hey, dip****s. don't do that."

What's the thought process that gets you from "these guys are dopes" to "these guys are scummates" ?

• Like 1

Because alternatively pickle, you could be scum trying hard to push what you think you can pass as fake scum hunting when you know it's just bad scum hunting.

Edited by Dome

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Ok.

Do you think they discussed it first? And nobody in their chat was like "hey, dip****s. don't do that."

What's the thought process that gets you from "these guys are dopes" to "these guys are scummates" ?

Most likely they are acum but not aligned with each other 

Most likely they are acum but not aligned with each other 

most likely?

that you've caught two non-town who aren't aligned with each other?

I don't think that's most likely. 

Just now, Dome said:

most likely?

that you've caught two non-town who aren't aligned with each other?

I don't think that's most likely. 

In my mind it is.  Scum want something easy that they can push so they can appear town.  If orca is somewhat right that there 6-7 scum in the game then it would make sense that they both jump on something easy like that.  

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Ok.

To be fair chats are a crapshoot...last game Swag and BcB kept discussing pwny being part of the game...I half didnt want to spell it out to them that he wasnt xD

56 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Keep telling em, MWil.  I'm sure they'll see the light eventually.

I'm prefacing this with it's D1 and I'm not confident in voting Matt (or anyone else for that matter), but his logic/feigning ignorance and conveniently forgetting his own posts and then attributing credit to me is laughable.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

In my mind it is.  Scum want something easy that they can push so they can appear town.  If orca is somewhat right that there 6-7 scum in the game then it would make sense that they both jump on something easy like that.  

It also shows that they are not reading with any sense of normal reading comprehension.  Woz van come up with a so called forced interaction between counsleor and orca doesnt realize my post was before roles went out.  Counselor is just summarizing the thread play but somehow misses that what I posted was before roles went out 🤔🤔

51 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How this read to me is that you are saying you both are being defensive, but that it's not a good look for 1 defensive person to call out another

Your 3 point post early basically to not vote you, was defensive

1. I'm serious, I went through Mafia withdrawal last game.

2. I'm serious in that I'm town

3. I don't have a 3rd point to make but want to make a third point for the irony factor