Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

To be fair chats are a crapshoot...last game Swag and BcB kept discussing pwny being part of the game...I half didnt want to spell it out to them that he wasnt xD

"kept discussing pwny" --> one conversation when he showed up on D2 and never mentioned again.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It also shows that they are not reading with any sense of normal reading comprehension. 

Historically that's been a null-tell on Football's Future.

Woz van come up with a so called forced interaction between counsleor and orca doesnt realize my post was before roles went out.

Correct.

Counselor is just summarizing the thread play but somehow misses that what I posted was before roles went out 🤔🤔

Correct.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It also shows that they are not reading with any sense of normal reading comprehension.  Woz van come up with a so called forced interaction between counsleor and orca doesnt realize my post was before roles went out.  Counselor is just summarizing the thread play but somehow misses that what I posted was before roles went out 🤔🤔

That’s just ******* stupid. Everyone was claiming they had roles and I hadn’t gotten one yet. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

But I'm cool with running up a count on Counselor, Woz, and Rick to see what happens.

Man.... Same page. You and me.

I was just sending a Diary session to malf about why I thought it was one of those three.

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Man.... Same page. You and me.

I was just sending a Diary session to malf about why I thought it was one of those three.

"Dear diary, I was just about to make up a story to make swag feel like I'm on his side"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I told you all 7 or 8 times Pwny isnt part of the game. On like the 4th and 5th days as well

SwAg never truly believed in the diseases nor Thaddeus Pwnyington's cures. He stated as much in PM and in Chatty.

The only time he wasn't certain was the last day or so when you guys were basically in autowin but I wouldn't give it to you.

With malf gone you KNOW i'm gonna be backing up swag, I don't know why you would even try such an obvious hack job. 

• Like 1