Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

this is quite a reaction to that post.

Does it need more or less of a smart *** tone? Let me know and I'll dial it up the way you want.

Just now, Dome said:

say what mid-game?

oh, the thing orca said I said. 

I thought you meant this game.

another reason I thought the whole thing was irrelevant. 

it was orca patting himself on the back and trolling and now he's going to act like it was some great ploy to get reads.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

then matts will be modkilled. 

Not sure why you even brought up PM stuff but I'm not surprised matts was most willing to tag team it with you.

Not sure he will be. It wasnt a conversation and wasnt fake. It was a role PM he quoted

I did all this to get you to admit I did indeed tell them Pwny was not part of the game, cause it was annoying that you and Swag were tag teaming a false narrative about that

Yeah, I’m just going to move on from it.  Every person in that chat is present.  Orca is the only one with this recollection.  Not sure he has a nefarious purpose with it, but what have you.  Still rolling the easy clap squad on D1.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

oh, the thing orca said I said. 

I thought you meant this game.

another reason I thought the whole thing was irrelevant. 

it was orca patting himself on the back and trolling and now he's going to act like it was some great ploy to get reads.

1000% it was NOT to get reads...at all...in any way

Just now, The Orca said:

Dude you missed the two clues Dome gave us that Pwny was fake...that's how I knew lmao

Bro, the first and only substantive conversation on pwny occurred on D2 when he showed up.  Literally the only other conversation was “should we try the elixirs” and “maybe I should try to cure syphilis just in case it weakens me.”  This is demented.

Just now, The Orca said:

I did all this to get you to admit I did indeed tell them Pwny was not part of the game, cause it was annoying that you and Swag were tag teaming a false narrative about that

Yeah. I said you literally just told them. 

I'm not saying you informed them of anything.

SwAg: My disease is fake

SwAg: I'm not giving him any likes, its fake.

Orca: Diseases and pwny is fake

SwAg on final day when it was basically autowin but I kept telling them it was anyone's game: Maybe I am diseased. IDK.

Orca: OTHERS ARE ABOUT TO WIN THERE'S TWO OF THEM!

Dome: You guys win.

Orca: I TOLD YOU THE DISEASES AND PWNY WERE FAKE.

Orca... seriously. It's insane. There were multiple people in the chatty and I have swags PMs as well (with his name and timestamps). 

Nobody is teaming up to falsely discredit you, we're pointing out that what you're saying doesn't align with how we remember things happening.

It has nothing to do with this game, so I'm moving on. 

After the game I can prove that you're wrong if you want to keep pressing the issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@SwAg => please explain to him how he is being dumb. 

This isn’t the PM Game.  The PM Game is doing litmus tests for Town that are basically impossible for non-Town to get right.  E.g., what is the precise win condition, what is the thirteenth letter from the right in your WC, etc.