Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, based off of this post then, correct?

So, follow up question(s) then:

Can you explain THIS? What does ATE mean? Appeal to End?

Noted

And that's fine, but you seem so sure of who is scum that you didn't even make a concerted effort to push your scum lynch(es). You even bailed on your Dome theory once he posted the "lynching me doesn't give us any information" sentence.

Let's see...

I've pushed Matts

I've pushed you

I pushed Pickle for a long time

I'm asking Dome questions

Yes, apparently I'm rigid. The irony on this logic astounds me.

giphy.gif

ATE is appeal to emotion (sorry you weren't familiar with the acronym). Obviously both town and mafia tend to use ATE and it is a very powerful way to convince people of your alignment.

That post read absolutely contrived, though. It was like, the beginning of the day and only Matts was really pushing on you. Seemed fake. Scum are the only ones who try to fake emotion like that in my experience. Was an awkward thing to say so early

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Dome has this amazing way of trolling me when he is mafia. Look at his post. The comp to the twins, the insults, the comp to the twins. 

He is trying to get under my skin. 

Correct, but I do it as civ too :)

i want to know how you figured out my role and you won’t answer. 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

ATE is appeal to emotion (sorry you weren't familiar with the acronym).

Ah, gotcha

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Obviously both town and mafia tend to use ATE and it is a very powerful way to convince people of your alignment.

That post read absolutely contrived, though. It was like, the beginning of the day and only Matts was really pushing on you. Seemed fake. Scum are the only ones who try to fake emotion like that in my experience. Was an awkward thing to say so early

I mean, I guess that makes sense, and if that's your read, so be it. TBH if you were in our deathchat last game, I made about a million statements to Dome, Malf, Rack, Pickle, and Counselor that I was going through Mafia withdrawal and was borderline addicted. Going out early sucks, because you lose about a week of play time. It was more or less an inside joke, but if you want to read it as an appeal to emotion to manipulate, more power to you.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Are you still avoiding it? 

Because, as much as you insult me, you know I am one of the better players (when focused/not drunk posting).

You breadcrumbed it like crazy. Which was one of 3 things:

1. You were drunk

2. You were emotional

3. You are scum and setting up a ploy 

Im giving you enough respect to think it was #3. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Ah, gotcha

I mean, I guess that makes sense, and if that's your read, so be it. TBH if you were in our deathchat last game, I made about a million statements to Dome, Malf, Rack, Pickle, and Counselor that I was going through Mafia withdrawal and was borderline addicted. Going out early sucks, because you lose about a week of play time. It was more or less an inside joke, but if you want to read it as an appeal to emotion to manipulate, more power to you.

I lack the context of this death chat since I survived the whole game

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Because, as much as you insult me, you know I am one of the better players (when focused/not drunk posting).

You breadcrumbed it like crazy. Which was one of 3 things:

1. You were drunk

2. You were emotional

3. You are scum and setting up a ploy 

Im giving you enough respect to think it was #3. 

Lol

Please.