Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, DingoLadd said:

It does because you might be scum trying to clear yourself and someone else on that voting block. 

No. It doesn't. It really doesn't.

I could be scum.

I could try to clear myself and someone else on the voting block. I could avoid the lynch. I could claim sensor to clear myself (not on the lynch) and a scum partner (who is on the lynch.)

We'd be exactly where we are now. 

It's the exact same.

I'm not being sneaky or trying to trick you, it's the same.

Just now, Counselor said:

I’m still fascinated by this sensor move. Did it tell you who was town? Or just that 100 percent of voters were town? 

A sensor move works like this.  You say that you want to investigate this particular majority lynch.  The mod will say that 1 of 5 or 2 of 9 or 4 of 7 people on that lynch were scum.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So I searched right now if anyone had pinged Utley... the individual that mentioned him the most other than Malf (VC) was Matts. Pinged him at least twice to come into the thread. Could this be something?

I'd be fine going mission

Just now, Dome said:

No. It doesn't. It really doesn't.

I could be scum.

I could try to clear myself and someone else on the voting block. I could avoid the lynch. I could claim sensor to clear myself (not on the lynch) and a scum partner (who is on the lynch.)

We'd be exactly where we are now. 

It's the exact same.

I'm not being sneaky or trying to trick you, it's the same.

Dome is right on this I feel.  It essentially comes down to whether you trust the person giving the info.  IF he is scum, he can incriminate or clear as many players as he would want to.  

• Like 1

If he was scum though he would be clearing all those posters and wouldn’t be able to pin any as scum later without outing himself? I don’t know if what I am saying makes sense. But to me it doesn’t make sense for Scum to have a sensor role or for him to use it in this way. I think they are all clear. I have a move that can validate if Dome is scum or town tonight if we need to. 

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So I searched right now if anyone had pinged Utley... the individual that mentioned him the most other than Malf (VC) was Matts. Pinged him at least twice to come into the thread. Could this be something?

Maybe, wasn't matts replaced? 

Just now, squire12 said:

Dome is right on this I feel.  It essentially comes down to whether you trust the person giving the info.  IF he is scum, he can incriminate or clear as many players as he would want to.  

Thank you.

If you think I'm lying, fine. 

But not liking it because I'm on the lynch is nonsense. 

If I'm claiming a sensor I'm claiming to be cleared civ anyways. You either believe it or you don't.

If he was scum though he would be clearing all those posters and wouldn’t be able to pin any as scum later without outing himself? I don’t know if what I am saying makes sense. But to me it doesn’t make sense for Scum to have a sensor role or for him to use it in this way. I think they are all clear. I have a move that can validate if Dome is scum or town tonight if we need to. 

You really shouldn't have said that. 

Scum does not need to have the sensor role.  BUt a fake claim of one would lead town into or away from a group of scum.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Hey I have one too! Maybe they'll have to kill us both!

• Like 1