Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You aren’t asking me but give me Dingo, James, Mission, Pwny. 

Dingo coming in late night one and barely coming in night two also trying to press Dome as scum clearing with the sensor, Pwny writing the fake news, Mission for the Matts pinging of Utley, and James I just have an off vibe on but not completely sure. Maybe there could be 6?

I think I'm just paranoid that mission is scum. He's a snake that one.

I think scum matts hunkers down and doesn't quit when he's attacked. 

Maybe this was too personal and he quit even as scum. But that's a civ read for me.

If he's scum I think he goes full agro mode there. 

Someone earlier mentioned maybe matts set himself up to get lol cleared.... Malf woudn't have deleted it if that was the case.

I now don't think it's mission. I thought matts was scum up until the minute he asked for a replacement, but IMO that's civ matts

ted

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I thought about this too but the push by Matts to go Utley and he kept pinging him kind of threw me off. 

Yeah but I could kinda see matts doing that as town. He was also voting utley in those posts. I just think the quitting thing outweighs it.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Maybe this was too personal and he quit even as scum. But that's a civ read for me.

Someone earlier mentioned maybe matts set himself up to get lol cleared.... Malf woudn't have deleted it if that was the case.

I now don't think it's mission. I thought matts was scum up until the minute he asked for a replacement, but IMO that's civ matts

ted

I could get behind Ted too.

Just now, Dome said:

ted

I could see this argument. It’s the pinging of Utley though that makes me question and he looked like the only one trying to bring him into thread. And it was day one. I could see scum avoiding it Day two to not draw attention but I think he was doing it to get Utley in there on day one when it wouldn’t look so suspicious. He was also trying to get him lynched if I’m not mistaken. A clear for if Utley was lynched later. He could play it both ways. Maybe I’m overthinking it. 

When pickle claimed woz or counselor was scum I wrote in my first diary that I thought 1/3 of them were scum. Pickle had a point about the push they made on him being absolute garbage, but the amount of stock he was outing into that read was anti-town. My order of suspicion was pickle, woz, counselor turning into woz, pickle, counselor as we neared the lynch of pickle. 

When glen claimed scum and then kept pushing woz I thought it could potentially be a "so connected we can't be connect" trashtroll attempt.

Now that we know woz (I'm making an assumption here, bear with me) and pickle are town, counselor is the only one left.

Don't know what I put into it, it's a very obscure read, but it was my first real gut read of the game.

Pwny has been awfully quiet. I think he was a vigilante in the Spongebob mafia and was a lurker in that game. 

Does ted have a pulse? I've seen him post like twice. Maybe I'm missing them

James and Swag were buddy buddy earlier. Both have been much more sporadic since then. 

Rags and dingo both jumped the sensor (good) with concerns that didn't make sense logically (not good). 

Rackcs is making sense. Don't know what that means. He's also liking a lot of my posts so if he's manipulating me, it's working. 

The most concerning part about naz's gameplay is that he isn't rubbing everyone the wrong way. That's really becoming concerning though.

No real read on forge.

Still think squire is town.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

When pickle claimed woz or counselor was scum I wrote in my first diary that I thought 1/3 of them were scum. Pickle had a point about the push they made on him being absolute garbage, but the amount of stock he was outing into that read was anti-town. My order of suspicion was pickle, woz, counselor turning into woz, pickle, counselor as we neared the lynch of pickle. 

When glen claimed scum and then kept pushing woz I thought it could potentially be a "so connected we can't be connect" trashtroll attempt.

Now that we know woz (I'm making an assumption here, bear with me) and pickle are town, counselor is the only one left.

Don't know what I put into it, it's a very obscure read, but it was my first real gut read of the game.

Pwny has been awfully quiet. I think he was a vigilante in the Spongebob mafia and was a lurker in that game. 

Does ted have a pulse? I've seen him post like twice. Maybe I'm missing them

James and Swag were buddy buddy earlier. Both have been much more sporadic since then. 

Rags and dingo both jumped the sensor (good) with concerns that didn't make sense logically (not good). 

Rackcs is making sense. Don't know what that means. He's also liking a lot of my posts so if he's manipulating me, it's working. 

The most concerning part about naz's gameplay is that he isn't rubbing everyone the wrong way. That's really becoming concerning though.

No real read on forge.

Still think squire is town.

Making an assumption he is cleared? But yet you were the one who used the sensor to clear correct?

Just now, Counselor said:

Making an assumption he is cleared? But yet you were the one who used the sensor to clear correct?

Correct. That's why I'm making the assumption

He could be godfather, or scum could be able to rotate invest immunity or something.

But I don't think it's likely. I think they just let town mislynch glen so I'm assuming they stayed off the vote and my results are correct. So it is an assumption.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

My therapist told me that being an ******* was a me problem and to try and be nicer though.