Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m willingly go pwny. I’m also skeptical still of Nacho, Rags tunneling on Squire, Matt/Mission for the lol clear, and anyone who is still lurking.

Have we figured out what the two unidentifiable people in Malfatrons writeup are/have to do with anything?

Well, Nacho was Town, but what I said on Ragnarok remains applicable in my mind.

Maybe they came out of a secret lair.

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, Nacho was Town, but what I said on Ragnarok remains applicable in my mind.

Maybe they came out of a secret lair.

Not only is nacho dead, but mission/matts lolclearing themselves would mean that malf  apologized to matts for something matts did to himself. 

So that read is no good IMO.

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

PS and most importantly, @SwAg I hope you’re cleared next week and that mass is nothing. Please let us know if you’re willing to do so!

Yeah, I’m optimistic about it all.  Confident it will be fine, just my first health scare of my adult life is all.

44 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Edit: I must have missed the names in the writeup somehow? We’re they edited in? Utley was scum and didn’t post at all???? 

Never mind as well, lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Not only is nacho dead, but mission/matts lolclearing themselves would mean that malf  apologized to matts for something matts did to himself. 

So that read is no good IMO.

I don’t know what you mean?  I understand all of that except the conclusion.

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t know what you mean?  I understand all of that except the conclusion.

A theory has floated where people thought matts potentially could have crafted the writeup that cause him to “quit,” so he could have a public freak out and be replaced by a player that’s now lolcleared based on an attack matts made on himself

1) the player wouldn’t have been lolcleared anyways 

2) malf wouldn’t have issued an apology and changed the writeup if matts had done it to himself for some reason

Not to mention I just don’t think matts would bring that up under any circumstance.

If you use personal info like that to get and advantage in mafia people will never let you live it down. He’d be asking to get jokes about it in every forum lol

it was just a bad read by anyone that suggested it IMO

Edited by Dome

Yeah like I said, I floated the lol clear theory before I realized how personal and upset Matts got about it and asked for a replacement. I also pushed it initially because Touch believed me/backed me and was killed almost immediately.

@Dome, assuming you are telling the truth about your investment, who are your top scum reads? I’m wondering about Forge, Rags tunneling on Squire, pwny and his lurking but sporadically posting, etc.

I also have a crazy theory that Utley was the groups sacrifice to use THE EYE. He intentionally didn’t post even as scum for the betterment of the group.

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

A theory has floated where people thought matts potentially could have crafted the writeup that cause him to “quit,” so he could have a public freak out and be replaced by a player that’s now lolcleared based on an attack matts made on himself

1) the player wouldn’t have been lolcleared anyways 

2) malf wouldn’t have issued an apology and changed the writeup if matts had done it to himself for some reason

Okay, I understood that, I don’t know where my confusion came from, I just thought you were talking about something else.

@Dome, we should go back and look at the other lynch on Pickle and see the final tally of those ON him as well. Anyone know what page that writeup is on? We should start by cross checking there.

I would also like to know who would kill Touch, Nacho, and the Wonder Twins. In my two past games as scum, I either eliminate the best Town players immediately OR the ones that are onto me/a teammate or two.

I think those two places are good places to start.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Well, it’s not.  I only call Ragnarok scum when it suits what I’m doing.  Right now, I think Ragnarok is Town or I want him to think that.  Similar to how I wanted people to think I thought he was Mafia in gopher’s game.

Cult.

lol, once again, another opportunity to point out that I have actually yet to initiate a personal attack in one of these.  You Mods must be absolute superstars since I think 4 of the mods present in the game have actually initiated personal attacks on me, gaslight me for hours, and then apologized afterward.  

Why do people keep pushing this false narrative of me crossing all these lines with impunity?

Yeah, sorry I’m conveniently not around to defend myself from... not really anything.  Literally no one articulated a case other than “gee, he’s not here.”  

You all were willing to trade me for Glen, on what seems like a whim, lmao.  

Also, I was absent because Infound out I have a mass that may be cancerous that is being surgically removed next week, and I have given Malfatron permission to replace me

So, I was a little preoccupied with trying to schedule everything after hours, hope you all feel like dicks for demanding my presence at all hours.

I don’t even want a pass, but ******* no one else is held to this ridiculous standard of persistent presence.  

One of the explanations for voting me was literally “lol.”  

Are you all serious?

Because we were saying the same things.

If you want to know why I’ve approached Ragnarok and squire as I have, I think Ragnarok either day invested squire, or they’re scum together.  Squire is gaining no traction, and Ragnarok is meme pushing.  That is how you push when you have information you’re trying to convey, or you don’t actually want the result you’re pushing.

So, the day invest is self explanatory.  The scum together is:  I think squire is the one who traded half his life (a la the eye thing Nacho talked about) for his scum faction to be able to use the death note, and Ragnarok is soft pushing him in perpetuity on the daily for the clear when squire eventually dies due to the eye.

Yeah, I’m buying into a lot of flavor because Malfatron is obsessed with this ****, but I’m anchoring it with the thread, and I don’t see the risk in running that gauntlet.

To be fair, modified census taker is the easiest role to fake.  It’s up there with lie detects.

Read the post above.

Give it to me.

Hi, friend, I’m here.

Sorry Swag. I hope your surgery goes well and everything is okay. 

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah like I said, I floated the lol clear theory before I realized how personal and upset Matts got about it and asked for a replacement. I also pushed it initially because Touch believed me/backed me and was killed almost immediately.

I don't think it was just you. I've seen at least a couple people bring it up.

@Dome, assuming you are telling the truth about your investment, who are your top scum reads? I’m wondering about Forge, Rags tunneling on Squire, pwny and his lurking but sporadically posting, etc.

Even if I wasn't telling the truth about my investment, wouldn't you still want me to list my scum reads?

I think I posted all my thoughts and top 5 or so in the last few pages. It was last night so it can't be that far back.

I also have a crazy theory that Utley was the groups sacrifice to use THE EYE. He intentionally didn’t post even as scum for the betterment of the group.

That is a crazy theory. Let's explore it anyways.

How would that mechanic work?

Why would that mechanic work?

How did it help his team?

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Clueless theme question.  Would whoever writes notes and commands things be an indy role? 

I remember being mafia in a game where one of us could send notes like this during the day. and I think Nacho said those fake news report were consistent with the anime and would likely be a scum activity.

Just now, Dome said:

why's that?

Host is supposed to remain impartial. The fact that we're discussing the content of the note means it shouldn't be written by the host. Maybe Malf did a bad job, but I think it's more likely a player wrote that