Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Anyone who has played mafia with me knows that I try to lie as little as possible.  Even when fake claiming.

I mean, I will admit...it was certainly dangerous to go with your actual ability when making your fake claim rather than lying. Obviously that was the part that I could never get over. 

Just now, Forge said:

I mean, I will admit...it was certainly dangerous to go with your actual ability when making your fake claim rather than lying. Obviously that was the part that I could never get over. 

It works out better in the long run.  Maybe not this game, but in general it does.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Anyone who has played mafia with me knows that I try to lie as little as possible.  Even when fake claiming.

Well I’m assuming you’re usually fake claiming to stay alive. So it would make sense to keep your story straight.

This is not that. It doesn’t matter if you get caught in a lie now.

Just now, Dome said:

Well I’m assuming you’re usually fake claiming to stay alive. So it would make sense to keep your story straight.

This is not that. It doesn’t matter if you get caught in a lie now.

So why lie?  All it would do it hurt my reputation for telling the truth as much as possible.  

Honestly, I'm actually inclined to believe him. But maybe that's just because I was sketched out enough by Swag this game so far that I joined the train and voted for him on night 2. But it doesn't matter because we aren't going to hang Swag before we hang Rags.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

So why lie?  All it would do it hurt my reputation for telling the truth as much as possible.  

I don’t think your reputation matters as much as you think it does, considering you just had to remind us of what it is.

Just now, Dome said:

Notice ragnarok said even when “fake” claiming as if to compare it to his current situation which he’s passing off as a real claim. 

Doesn't jive.

Everything I have stated is true.  

Just now, Forge said:

Rags - do your death note kills happen at night then? 

What does everyone think the deal was with Touch's murder during the day. Was that Ted maybe? Even day SK? 

It can happen at any time.

40 minutes ago, Forge said:

Further side note - either Rags did his research on the show, or they were afforded claimable characters by host.  His earlier claim was risky if not given by host though. 

He already fake claimed light's dad who I strongly assumed would be in the game so at least to me it's abundantly clear that they got fake claims.

It seems clear that Rags/Squire are scum at this point. Not much more to wait around for, most people have posted since night but Dome is right that there's no real reason to rush through things. We've got things pretty good here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

He already fake claimed light's dad who I strongly assumed would be in the game so at least to me it's abundantly clear that they got fake claims.

It seems clear that Rags/Squire are scum at this point. Not much more to wait around for, most people have posted since night but Dome is right that there's no real reason to rush through things. We've got things pretty good here.

I'm really curious about the black alignment.