Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Forge said:

I'm really curious about the black alignment. 

Im not tbh. I doubt he's telling the truth. Even if Rags comes up as that I don't buy anything he's selling. Him and squire are too connected in too many ways. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Im not tbh. I doubt he's telling the truth. Even if Rags comes up as that I don't buy anything he's selling. Him and squire are too connected in too many ways. 

That's the nice thing though... We are going to find out. In marvel, he lied about his claim until death. Never relented. So he's not going to give up until he's gone, but we are going to find out. This is either bs posturing, or we cross the bridge of potential truth if he in fact flips back. Dingo and I both agree it's at least feasible based on source material

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's the nice thing though... We are going to find out. In marvel, he lied about his claim until death. Never relented. So he's not going to give up until he's gone, but we are going to find out. This is either bs posturing, or we cross the bridge of potential truth if he in fact flips back. Dingo and I both agree it's at least feasible based on source material

I'm saying even if he pops up black-aligned I'm still all aboard the squire train.

56 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Dome and Swag liking my last two posts makes me paranoid that they're buttering me up for agreeing with them. Paranoia's a *****.

I’ve already said I’m aware you’re probably manipulating me with your likes and it’s working.

You don’t get to take that from me.

OK.  since i am about to die tonight.  

here is my info

I am a weak cop.   i Die if if find someone with a death note. 

N1 Invest touch.  that is the suspicious nature of the touch and my interaction on day 1 and likely led ragnarok to investing me on N2.  his switch off of me would likely correspond to this information.  

N2 Invest Forge-I wanted you to do the right thing because i knew you were town.  

N3 invest  dome.---his invest is true, so the names on his vote count from N2 is good unless someone in that group has a invest proof role.

Each of them have some back as not having a death note.   Ragnarok had my character name correct.  I was assuming he was correct on that, but not sure on his alignment.

I feel that Swag is mafia.   Dome is clear so the sensor that he has is true unless someone has a invest proof role.  

• I think that swag is scum....he allude to earlier to wanting to have ragnarok thing that swag thought that he was town.  Swag is scum this game.  

I will be golfing tomorrow, so think this through and make a good decision on the information.

be up in like 6 hours, tag me if you have questions.   I will be golfing tomorrow in the AM.