Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Tbh, Ragnarok is lying, but I think the nugget of truth in his lies is the bit about the death note passing.  It fits the puzzle pieces together.  The note will likely pass on his death, and he wants to avoid that.  If he makes it to night, he can probably voluntarily pass it to a teammate, but if he dies it will go to someone who lynched him.  That’s why they’re trying to have squire fall on the sword.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, Ragnarok is lying, but I think the nugget of truth in his lies is the bit about the death note passing.  It fits the puzzle pieces together.  The note will likely pass on his death, and he wants to avoid that.  If he makes it to night, he can probably voluntarily pass it to a teammate, but if he dies it will go to someone who lynched him.  That’s why they’re trying to have squire fall on the sword.

Squire is playing the long game with him tbh. Squire can make a hit and then pass it as well I’d bet. 

18 minutes ago, Dome said:

We’ll consider it 

Dome, when I'm gone and squire dies tonight, if you don't lynch outed scum that I gift-wrapped for you...I don't think that even pickle would do that.  

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So what’s the name of this alleged black alignment, bruh?

Sshhh scum.  It'll be over soon.