Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

I’m the one pulling teeth tbh 

I’m asking a very simple question 

What is a death note 

I’m sorry I’m not a ******* nerd 

if it's not pulling teeth to get info out of you then it's pulling teeth trying to get you to do the bare minimum. If you had you'd know what a death note is. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

if it's not pulling teeth to get info out of you then it's pulling teeth trying to get you to do the bare minimum. If you had you'd know what a death note is. 

I’m not going to do the bare minimum 

Learn to live with it or dont, not my problem tbh 

Just now, Dome said:

i don't think that's how an activity modkill works.

I think he would basically have to go voteless three straight times at this point. But malf would have to confirm I guess

Edited by Forge
Typo

This Dingo Mission interaction... I don’t know man. Dingo is sitting watching the thread doesn’t post for over 25 minutes and then jumps on when Swag has 4 votes already? Mission has unrealistic basis for calling Dingo scum... but this Mission guy is all over the place and won’t answer my question. The longer this goes on the more confusing it is getting. 

Just now, Counselor said:

This Dingo Mission interaction... I don’t know man. Dingo is sitting watching the thread doesn’t post for over 25 minutes and then jumps on when Swag has 4 votes already? Mission has unrealistic basis for calling Dingo scum... but this Mission guy is all over the place and won’t answer my question. The longer this goes on the more confusing it is getting. 

It’s truly amazing someone could have 12,431 posts on this site and not know who or what I am

Just now, Counselor said:

Hard town read on dingo for me at this juncture