Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Counselor said:

@Woz So if someone killed Misa or death noted Misa would your protection fail? Because you said there is another way Misa dies?

Can someone steal the death note. That would be my question, or something along those lines. I would imagine the way that Misa dies but Rem doesn't is that she no longer has the note. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Can someone steal the death note. That would be my question, or something along those lines. I would imagine the way that Misa dies but Rem doesn't is that she no longer has the note. 

I’ve never seen the show. I don’t know. I’m confused on how town’s role would protect scum? So Woz do you have a separate WC from us?

@Counselor I think there's merit to what you are saying

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@Woz So if someone killed Misa or death noted Misa would your protection fail? Because you said there is another way Misa dies?

On 6/22/2019 at 8:24 PM, Ragnarok said:

So basically, y'all will lynch me and the death note will go to a random person.  

12 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

giphy.gif

If this is accurate, it means someone randomly acquired a death note.

They're likely a town player since there's like (2?) mafia left. 

Just now, Counselor said:

I’ve never seen the show. I don’t know. I’m confused on how town’s role would protect scum? So Woz do you have a separate WC from us?

No. I win if all threats to town are removed.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not following this train of though, so I wouldn't mind to hear this broadened a little more. 

In the story, someone traded Ryuk apples for an extra death note. Matt did that and Malf accepted them and ate. Matt then liked it. Would mission be that Midora character and Shinigami? It’s a stretch but clearly death gods are in this game.

Just now, Woz said:

And I realize how completely nonsensical that sounds.

And if SwAg isn't Misa, and we end up lynch Misa instead, I'm going to be really angry with myself.

• Like 1

Just now, Woz said:

And if SwAg isn't Misa, and we end up lynching Misa instead, I'm going to be really angry with myself.

Fixed that for me (no I don't believe in editing posts at all in mafia ... nothing good comes of it)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

In the story, someone traded Ryuk apples for an extra death note. Matt did that and Malf accepted them and ate. Matt then liked it. Would mission be that Midora character and Shinigami? It’s a stretch but clearly death gods are in this game.

I think the problem I would have would be if Rags is telling it true about the note going to a random person? That's a lot of death notes flying around. Of course, if Rags wasn't telling it true, etc. 

Just now, Forge said:

I think the problem I would have would be if Rags is telling it true about the note going to a random person? That's a lot of death notes flying around. Of course, if Rags wasn't telling it true, etc. 

If he isn’t telling it true then Swag maybe isn’t Misa? 

(I cannot believe I'm going to say this but ...)

I think we need to go back and look at SwAg's posts. If he's suspicious for any other reason than Rags saying he's Misa, then I'll throw down the hammer and take the risk that I'm signing my own contract. If he's not, we need to treat that comment from Rags as the mafia versions of "two truths and a lie."