Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Dome you want to know my current fear? It's this....and credit to swag for putting me in this damn wifom. I hate playing that dude lol. 

Do you think from these two, solitary posts that you made after I gave you a mask, that Swag put together that someone was giving out masks? See, the problem is, I think that he is....but I don't know that he did, if you know what I mean. I've been weighing this since last night when the vote came down. 

Yeah I think he just figured it out. I pretty much gave up the info that someone was. Figured I wasn’t putting myself in too much danger with my two stronger abilities used up.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yeah I think he just figured it out. I pretty much gave up the info that someone was. Figured I wasn’t putting myself in too much danger with my two stronger abilities used up.

Okay, that makes me feel a lot better. 

@Dome

Did you ever mention who visited me? If not, I think we need to talk about it. Given that the two confirmed mafia scum have invest abilities, and you have to know the name of the person you are going to write in the note, there's a real possibility that person could have been seeking my identity, which would explain why nothing bad happened to me. 

If we operate under the assumption that there's 1 red, 1 black left, this could make sense for the black aligned perpetrator (it would make sense that Misa is aligned with Kira, and thus if Swag knew, whomever Light is already knew as well; given that Rags had previously invested squire and pwny, we know that it was unlikely that black knew my name at that point, and Swag didn't out me until the end of the day) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Dome

Did you ever mention who visited me? If not, I think we need to talk about it. Given that the two confirmed mafia scum have invest abilities, and you have to know the name of the person you are going to write in the note, there's a real possibility that person could have been seeking my identity, which would explain why nothing bad happened to me. 

If we operate under the assumption that there's 1 red, 1 black left, this could make sense for the black aligned perpetrator (it would make sense that Misa is aligned with Kira, and thus if Swag knew, whomever Light is already knew as well; given that Rags had previously invested squire and pwny, we know that it was unlikely that black knew my name at that point, and Swag didn't out me until the end of the day) 

This could definitely help especially if you are hit. 

James

I like the idea of not risking two town for a player who is going to modkill anyway. If we lynch wrong and scum hits us we are down three. What if two scum factions have hits? Then we could go down four. Mwil you will still be able to use your ability if we go James. If James decides to come and play I’ll consider changing this vote. If we come to a consensus on someone else based on more evidence please ping me. I don’t want to waste this vote. 

Just now, Counselor said:

James

I like the idea of not risking two town for a player who is going to modkill anyway. If we lynch wrong and scum hits us we are down three. What if two scum factions have hits? Then we could go down four. Mwil you will still be able to use your ability if we go James. If James decides to come and play I’ll consider changing this vote. If we come to a consensus on someone else based on more evidence please ping me. I don’t want to waste this vote. 

think this can be ruled out. The first two nights, I think the gun shot kills (orca and Nacho, I believe), were very likely Ted (these stopped after he died). The only night where there were two definitive death note kills was N4, I think however there was no kill on N2, and Rags did indicate that a time could be included in the death note. There was no death note kill N2 - I think it's possible that scum input a death for two days later. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Yeah I like a james lynch.

If he's town like I suspect, we would've lost him anyways. 

No reason to mislynch outside of a player we know is going to be modkilled

What if James comes back? Who then?

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

What if James comes back? Who then?

If james comes back, definitely james.

He's done ****ed up if he's town and I think the best thing to do is try to salvage it by just lynching him.