Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You guys know how difficult dinnertime is with a 4, 2, and 11 month old is????

Let me spell it out: I have x shot ———— that I can only use on even nights. 

Sounds like a really powerful move. Why haven't you used it yet?

Just now, MWil23 said:

If I get lynched go Dome or Forge tbh.

Yeah, that sounds reasonable given that we were both outed characters by Swag, not to mention that Squire, who's no longer involved and was confirmed town upon death, cleared us both as well, I'm pretty sure. 

You're spiraling brother, and latching hard on to "you guys suck"

Just now, MWil23 said:

I ONLY HAVE 2

This makes me wonder even more why you haven't used it. Look at how many 1-shots went early. You were claiming cleared civ based on my sensor, that puts a huge target on your back. Why not use it night 4?

Why did you save your move? How powerful is it that it has to be double restricted?

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, that sounds reasonable given that we were both outed characters by Swag, not to mention that Squire, who's no longer involved and was confirmed town upon death, cleared us both as well, I'm pretty sure. 

You're spiraling brother, and latching hard on to "you guys suck"

Not to mention Nacho and Matts both said near would 100% be town aligned. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dome said:

Forge if he’s the only tracker why would he be one shot?

in this game where mafia seems to have had multiple day moves a tracker is less valuable to town and more valuable to scum 

The only killer I could track is ted, death note's don't go anywhere to kill they just write things down. 

At least that's how I view it. 

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

I’m town ask me whatever you want. Also I have a gut feeling after sleeping on this last night Dingo is fake claiming. Dingo doesn’t participate like this without blowing things up if he is town. He switched his vote to Dome got called to the carpet for it. The statements he made didn’t make sense. I’d go Dome but I’m keeping my vote on Ted for now. Then he votes Dome. Then he switches to Ted after the run. He said he waited till everyone moved votes on the player he wanted but mentioned Dome as the player he said he’d go and moved his votes to Ted. That didn’t make sense. Then claimed he was on Ted all D3 as his out. After thinking about it he is sliding under the radar and until right now he hasn’t really been requestioned for it as his claim was just believed he used a 1 shot move night one? The man that loves to throw chaos used his move night one? Not buying it.

I have nothing to blow it up with. 

My reads are muddled, and my abilities are gone. I love me some chaos but I know the smart play is to use logic and figure out who is mafia and I don't have a strong read on anyone. 

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

I’m fine with claiming if you need me to but I don’t think it’s necessary. Because if it is true that you need the eyes to see. And Dingo (I don’t know how he would know this but hmmmm) is saying it’s true that Misa died from the eyes then it couldn’t it mean the eyes are gone? And just claiming in thread would out us for kills? 

I don't think an ability claim would hurt too much, just leave your name out of it. 

4 hours ago, Dome said:

IDK how much it matters. We should just keep trying to lynch scum until we win or lose. 

But if I had to guess I'd say 3:2:1, 3:3:1, 2:2:1:1, 2:2:1 if they were OP. 

It could all make sense.

3:3:1 makes the most sense.

Leaving only light and 1 mafia left. 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Dingo and Mission would totally back my exchanging apples for death notes theories. @Forge would that be PLAUSIBLE?

I tested this theory. Nothing happened, either it's a joke with Malf 

3 hours ago, Dome said:

I don't get why this would be a thing unless they had a really strong ratio to start.

does that come from the show? one of them has to die first?

No to get shinagami eyes you give up half your life force, in mafia I think that means you die on a certain date from when you give it up. (Say swag got them N1) or was forced to have the because Misa already had them in the anime.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You guys know how difficult dinnertime is with a 4, 2, and 11 month old is????

Let me spell it out: I have x shot ———— that I can only use on even nights. 

If you're gonna kill someone kill someone with an unconfirmed role. 

8 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

With that said; I have used this nightly.
N1: MWill (Stayed Home), N2: Counselor (Stayed Home), N3: Squire (Failed), N4: Forge (Not Home), N5: James (Stayed Home)

I don't know why the Squire one failed. And I figure Forge being gone was the mask thing that we all knew about.

Watcher? Didn't squire die N3 or was that N4...

13 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

With that said; I have used this nightly.
N1: MWill (Stayed Home), N2: Counselor (Stayed Home), N3: Squire (Failed), N4: Forge (Not Home), N5: James (Stayed Home)

I don't know why the Squire one failed. And I figure Forge being gone was the mask thing that we all knew about.

@Forge is this true? Was this the Dingo mask night?

There's also like 3 or 4 other posts I wanted to respond to, but I'm not going back to look for them. 

My scum reads as of now.

1. Mission.

2. Mwil23 

3. James (I'll admit the mason theory is pretty solid but James isn't exactly helpful and that raises a lot of questions)

4. Nazgul probably should be higher than james but he hasn't been totally useless.