Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Ill be gone likely the rest of the night in 30 minutes. Have to pick up my girlfriend and going to a family dinner that with traffic is about an hour drive. Kind of sucks that a likely town player is screwing us by needing another man to validate his need to vote. Ping me if Dome gives him a green light and he follows and I’ll vote. 

• Like 1

I’m not telling james to do **** 

i said if lynch him if he came back to vote

its funny he was on board just quitting not helping at all then we get within a few hours of the deadline and James has a change of heart, exactly like I said he would. 

He wants people to tell him what to do so later when we haven’t learned anything about him and his play is fishy so we decide to lynch him anyways he can go “well you guys told me to vote!!!”

Just now, Dome said:

I’m not telling james to do **** 

i said if lynch him if he came back to vote

its funny he was on board just quitting not helping at all then we get within a few hours of the deadline and James has a change of heart, exactly like I said he would. 

He wants people to tell him what to do so later when we haven’t learned anything about him and his play is fishy so we decide to lynch him anyways he can go “well you guys told me to vote!!!”

I think counselor is lie detecting him tonight. 

• Like 1

Then we can't hammer either, if what he said is true. So I'm going to put my vote on mwil for the time being until malf gets back to us with confirmation on the hammer / mod kill

Edited by Forge
In -- on
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Then we can't hammer either, if what he said is true. So I'm going to put my vote on mwil for the time being until malf gets back to us with confirmation in the hammer / mod kill

It’s definitely true. Malf said rules won’t apply for early lynches  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dome said:

If he has a change of heart (“ok fine I won’t purposefully die, I’ll help my team”) we need to kill him. 

James is portraying himself as if he’s barely willing to save himself 

and only if towns best clear says it’s OK

i hope people see what he’s trying to do 

quick question, when exactly did James claim? It was after utley was modkilled but was it after rags outed swag too?