Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I hope so.  But it needs to be said in case I'm not.  

It's important to look at all those who just decided to jump on for nonsense reasons etc.  As well as those who stayed out of it.  

What makes the push of you so important?

Mafia might not feel the need to stick the neck out to get you killed, or maybe the jump on to look like an overzealous civ? Maybe mafia stays silent or chimes in later?

So what exactly happened in the last 5 pages (from the time of your quote) that is gonna be “gold”?

And how is 5 pages in the middle of the day when you have like half the votes needed going to be relevant?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

He was referencing that specific connection of orca making fun of swag last game"  the only reason it became a connection in my kind was bc orca flipped bandit.  So that type of connection I made needs to have someone flip scum 

That's not all connections just that type of connection 

What the hell are you saying? Is this Western speak?

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

So everyone? You're saying that we need to look at everyone. 

No, just the last 10 pages or so now.  If you include those that stayed out of it...I meant those that were posting and stayed out of it.  

There are a lot of people that haven't really posted that you wouldn't include when lolkimf at those pages 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Why are you being so scummy? 

Dodge #2.

Earlier example of establishing bona fides:

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:
5 hours ago, SwAg said:

That’s actually less stupid than I thought of a point you were making.  

Back handed compliments are my favorite. Thank you?

Also, Swag came close to being nice/giving someone a compliment, but didn't commit and still found a way to make an insult. This is definitely TOWN Swag.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

What makes the push of you so important?

Mafia might not feel the need to stick the neck out to get you killed, or maybe the jump on to look like an overzealous civ? Maybe mafia stays silent or chimes in later?

So what exactly happened in the last 5 pages (from the time of your quote) that is gonna be “gold”?

And how is 5 pages in the middle of the day when you have like half the votes needed going to be relevant?

I'm town.  People jumping on are always suspect.  I've always been a pretty easy lynch candidate so it's always suspect as hell when people just come out of the blue and push me.  

In the marvel game it ended up being like 3 or 4 scum pushing me.  

Malf and MWil talked the most in deadchat and both agreed swag being more agreeable was a bit of a scum tell.

i thought he started the game more agreeable than usual but need to look back to see.

MWil pointing out what he perceives to be civ tells could just be him excited that he’s getting to use his new found knowledge 

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Dodge #2.

Earlier example of establishing bona fides:

Answer:

You would know if you were in the scumchat last game. I mentioned to Dome how I knew that Swag was scum was Swag wasn't as abrasive/was kinder than normal.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What the hell are you saying? Is this Western speak?

For the love of all that is holy.....reading comprehension.....

Swag asked why it was a connection last game but not this game.   It was last game bc orca flipped scum.  Without someone flipping scum it's just an interaction and not a connection.  No one has flipped scum this game so I cant find that same type of connection.  

Just now, Dome said:

Malf and MWil talked the most in deadchat and both agreed swag being more agreeable was a bit of a scum tell.

i thought he started the game more agreeable than usual but need to look back to see.

MWil pointing out what he perceives to be civ tells could just be him excited that he’s getting to use his new found knowledge 

You answered for me and beat me by like 5 seconds. LOL

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm town.  People jumping on are always suspect.  I've always been a pretty easy lynch candidate so it's always suspect as hell when people just come out of the blue and push me.  

In the marvel game it ended up being like 3 or 4 scum pushing me.  

You think people just “came out of the blue” to push you?

How many?

And how many stayed back to avoid implicating themselves in something as egregious as lynching pickle? 

And how many played both sides?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

For the love of all that is holy.....reading comprehension.....

Swag asked why it was a connection last game but not this game.   It was last game bc orca flipped scum.  Without someone flipping scum it's just an interaction and not a connection.  No one has flipped scum this game so I cant find that same type of connection.  

So in other words you are just rambling to cause confusion. Got it