Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Yeah, I don’t know that agreeability is the best tell.  I agree with logical progressions and supported theories that make sense in the context of the game.

The agreeability from last game was part of me trying to be scum early, then I didn’t think of a way to play how I normally play while speaking western jargon.

But, I’m not surprised Malfatron uses such lazy reads.

10 minutes ago, Woz said:

Dodge #2.

Earlier example of establishing bona fides:

Tbh, I thought this was strange too.  I used to do it to troll people when I thought they were obvious scum.  But, what Dome said sorta makes sense too, even if they’re misguided.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

But, I’m not surprised Malfatron uses such lazy reads.

1) Technically he didn’t.

2) just because you’re swag doesn’t mean I’m gonna let you insult malf like this. Don’t back me into a corner.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, I know MWil is trying to tell me something, I’m just not sure what it is.

That he wants to be buddy buddy

2 hours ago, Woz said:

Late to the game, I see. Oh well.

you were #5

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Then a forced "forced convo" forcing a connection...in this forced D1...cause let's force it Woz

Firts PedoPokeTKN, now Rapey the killer whale.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

The mwil/matts convo is also interesting.  One could argue that mwil caught scum in lie, or meil is scum latching on to something that seems easy to push.  Being in the same boat as mwil before (pushing a matts lie) I'd lean towards them both being town.  

That said.....

Can someone dumb down (I have never heard of this theme before) that stuff about a book so I can understand maybe a little more of both their stances

The entire premise of the show is there is a demons, the main one being Ryuk. He lives in another dimension. He drops a notebook on earth that if you write someones name in it, that person dies. The person who has that book is a kid named Light. He is likely the Godfather, but could possibly be an other. I dont see a way to make him a civ this game - - even though in the show he is using the book to kill evil people. So far in the show he wants to be a "God" of his new utopia. 

33 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I didn't lie.  Orca is just a friendlier version of matts with his self aggrandizing and warped view.

This is literally the most mean insult anyone has ever said to me in mafia. If this is really my rep, I am retiring after this game. 

28 minutes ago, James said:

I've got all the scum somewhere on this list. MVP trophy where?

I hate you for doing my joke before I could. Was planning to pull this one closer to night.

18 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

policy is policy.

But I thought we were policy lynching Matts?

lol 

• Like 1