Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Cause he's selling the bit. What else would he say to people calling him a liar immediately? "You got me!"

And if he's town mafia could be thinking the same way. 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Yes. And so are people who abstain. And so are people who flip-flop.

You want to play this game on every post/push?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Evidence?

Are you screwing with me? 

This mans plan was we should test if Orca is lying about Malf by me asking Malf if I can post the Dome PM from last game.

So I asked Malf and he said 'okay, but this is a slippery slope'. 

I then posted the Dome civ PM. Which was Dome's plan.

So by your logic, weve caught 2 right? Orca and Dome?

What do you think @MWil23 ?

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

I told you all 7 or 8 times Pwny isnt part of the game. On like the 4th and 5th days as well

2 hours ago, Dome said:

SwAg never truly believed in the diseases nor Thaddeus Pwnyington's cures. He stated as much in PM and in Chatty.

The only time he wasn't certain was the last day or so when you guys were basically in autowin but I wouldn't give it to you.

With malf gone you KNOW i'm gonna be backing up swag, I don't know why you would even try such an obvious hack job. 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I just remembered something. 

When bandits were in auto-win (95% anyways) and I wouldn’t give them the win because there was still a way for them to lose, @The Orca claimed the others were about to win and there are two of them 

now he’s in here completely making stuff up about what swag was allegedly thinking about the game 

thats an incredible thing to do 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Old Man Dome showing chivalry isn't dead.  Ain't letting anyone **** with his *****.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Touche but at least I got the evidence

You sent me this during the game

I get you and Swag are teaming up...but you shouldnt say stuff when there is evidence to the contrary

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Dome said:

The “quote” that doesn’t even have my name or a time stamp. 

Not only is this pointless, it’s obvious. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I mean, I can just post the discord link, and people can search "pwny" and see how truthful you are, Orca.

Do this and prove me correct

50 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Malf wouldn't let me direct quote it with your name...so I risked the anonymous quote. 

35 minutes ago, Dome said:

You may have told him that. 

Not doesn’t mean you were informing him of anything.

This is all I was looking for. An admission that I did in fact tell them Pwny was not part of the game over and over, which is contrary to how you started this annoying debate lol

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Matts4313, why is orca lying a reason to lynch him?

To be clear to everyone it was a fake quote but to show the egregiousness of you all saying I'm lying, doing a hack job, and making stuff up. 

@Matts4313 I 100% asked Malf about quoting old PMs/faking it and he said dont even go into that realm. I told him why I was doing it and how (no name attached to the quote) and he said it was fine

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Woz said:

Thoughts:

• Glen, pwny, and Forge come in, vote, and bail. If we're looking for silent mafia partners, my thoughts is that at least one of them is probable.
    • Glen posts in the thread 7 times total (one just his vote, one nominally in game (claiming a role), and the rest just noise).
    • pwny also posts in the thread 7 times total (one his vote, and the rest mostly about Pokemon). Actively says he isn't going to read the thread.
    • Forge votes and ghosts (1 post only).
  • On the other end of the spectrum
    • TheKillerNacho was way active bouncing votes around, was called out, and then has stayed put. Lowered profile due to getting heat, or someone telling him to chill out?
    • Dome has a high track rate, but least they nominally followed the flow of the conversation, though there was the target on Nazgul (the chances of getting him to show up in and actually play is quite low).

Wild that the game didn't start until after 11 pm eastern, and that some people only made a few posts before going to bed and then didn't make any posts during work hours. Wild.

Must be scum.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This mans plan was we should test if Orca is lying about Malf by me asking Malf if I can post the Dome PM from last game.

I think that playing the PM game is beyond stupid. I didn't like it in Marvel and I don't like it now.

Just like I don't like it when people look at other people's profiles during mafia (aside from their post history that is).

Just like I don't like it when other people make up BS "real life" excuses.

Just like I don't like it when other people come in for a LOL clear that aren't supposed to post in a thread and do anyway.

It compromises the integrity of the game and it's a cheap win even if it's true.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

What?

My plan was for someone to prove he's lying, if people somehow thought he wasn't and needed reassurance. I said it has nothing to do with this game.

So how does that make him scum, in your eyes? Why are you flipping this back on me? 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@Matts4313 I 100% asked Malf about quoting old PMs/faking it and he said dont even go into that realm.

then matts will be modkilled. 

Not sure why you even brought up PM stuff but I'm not surprised matts was most willing to tag team it with you.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Wild that the game didn't start until after 11 pm eastern, and that some people only made a few posts before going to bed and then didn't make any posts during work hours. Wild.

Must be scum.

this is quite a reaction to that post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Wow, matts actually had a plan there.

I took the Orca remark as a half-joke / half Dome is talking ****, but I don’t think Dome would say that midgame.

say what mid-game?