Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

If you are the town PGO

Scum now knows who you are if you feel like Forge hit you.  Please let us know so town does not target you 

how would scum know who the PGO is?   Are you reading the Forge hit as a PGO kill and not a vig or SK hit?

Just now, squire12 said:

how would scum know who the PGO is?   Are you reading the Forge hit as a PGO kill and not a vig or SK hit?

Reading comprehension.  I said if the  possible pgo feels like Forge hit him, to claim.  If not stay quiet.  Idk what happened to.  Could very well be a SK or town vig 

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

My knowledge of the material is limited, so I have really no way of knowing.  Everything I know is from wiki, and I am not sure if this precedes the GoT TV series and how much of Wiki has prior to that as backstory.

This definitely predates the TV Series. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Not that I can think of outside of the Night Watch. 

That's who I read about. What are the odds that they would be in the game, more specifically an individual from that group? Every other flip has been a specific person, and it looks like the last couple pages would imply a specific person from that Iron Islands group.

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Thanks guys. Would it be possible to have 2 main town/scum factions, a third aggressive other faction, and a fourth survival other faction? I believe Malf maybe mentioned this.

How about this for initial setup

11 town

3 mafia (ageon and his sisters)

1 friendly survival other (orys)

1 hostile other (greyjoy serial killer)

@Matts4313 or anyone else, would greyjoy as SK make sense?

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Could be a jailkeep/roleblock on the mafia too

Or possibly if there are 2 factions, we have alternating hits

It doesnt feel right that their would be 2 scum factions.

The writeups indicate that the targs are bad guys

My thought process there is that Targ would be the main scum, where someone like Greyjoy/Iron Islands would be separate. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

How about this for initial setup

11 town

3 mafia (ageon and his sisters)

1 friendly survival other (orys)

1 hostile other (greyjoy serial killer)

@Matts4313 or anyone else, would greyjoy as SK make sense?

I still think Pickle Rick is arrogantly hiding in plain sight with the Twisted Sister song lyric. That's not an accident.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That's who I read about. What are the odds that they would be in the game, more specifically an individual from that group? Every other flip has been a specific person, and it looks like the last couple pages would imply a specific person from that Iron Islands group.

I would say fairly low as their entire life is devoted to protecting the north border. 

Archived