Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

I think it's a bit curious that Forge was pressing inactivity concerns related Finn, but didn't push the same on Nazgul or bcb (as far as I can tell).  The issue I have is that I think Naz independently read as Town to me initially, and has yet to do something to shake me of the notion.  Probably revisit at some point.  I would think bcb is more likely scum than Naz.

I think squire and Touch are Town.

Otherwise, I'm in on Nacho, Orca, Matts, and Malfatron.  Dome could go either way.

I agree with Touch.  I think Orca was around immediately preceding the early day end, prior to that he was pushing Rick as Town, and then his re-entrance was going for the low-hanging fruit of accusing Malfatron.  Admittedly, I thought Malfatron's "oh lol, looks bad for me" was cringe, but the sequence of it all seems like trying to play on the Orca/Rick dynamic in which no one thinks Orca would do it because reasons.  Going for the illusion of absence, imo.

Matts could be doing the same thing.  lolafk, then send in the ability during the absence for a clear on doing that.  But, otherwise I think the neutral interactions Matts had were with Rick and Orca, and he progressively kept sniping me, and lolvoting bcb (as he has made a habit of in recent games, which makes me think he is aware of that pattern).  So, if one of them flips, I would be curious to see what progresses.

Malfatron, I have explained exhaustively, I don't think anything has happened to make me think otherwise, particularly as even though Rick flipped non-Town, the Town information remains skewed toward Rick may have been friendly, particularly as he offed his scumread, who was Mafia.  I don't think Malfatron would misread a PM like that.  So, yeah, he has a heightened standard.  The same applies to a lesser extent to others who pushed a similar concerns.

Nacho got points yesterday for pointing out Malfatron's nonsense on Finn, but I've soured on it since then.  Not because Finn was Town, but because I read that as coordinated.  Malfatron makes a ridiculous claim, no one calls him on it, Malfatron likes to die first as scum, what better way to go than clearing a teammate a la Danger.  Then, when I accused Malfatron on the bitchmade Town info, he pushed on Nacho's cult assertion, which distanced Nacho further from Malf.

So, yeah.  Give me them.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I think it's a bit curious that Forge was pressing inactivity concerns related Finn, but didn't push the same on Nazgul or bcb (as far as I can tell).  The issue I have is that I think Naz independently read as Town to me initially, and has yet to do something to shake me of the notion.  Probably revisit at some point.  I would think bcb is more likely scum than Naz.

Otherwise, I'm in on Nacho, Orca, Matts, and Malfatron.  Dome could go either way.

I agree with Touch.  I think Orca was around immediately preceding the early day end, prior to that he was pushing Rick as Town, and then his re-entrance was going for the low-hanging fruit of accusing Malfatron.  Admittedly, I thought Malfatron's "oh lol, looks bad for me" was cringe, but the sequence of it all seems like trying to play on the Orca/Rick dynamic in which no one thinks Orca would do it because reasons.  Going for the illusion of absence, imo.

Matts could be doing the same thing.  lolafk, then send in the ability during the absence for a clear on doing that.  But, otherwise I think the neutral interactions Matts had were with Rick and Orca, and he progressively kept sniping me, and lolvoting bcb (as he has made a habit of in recent games, which makes me think he is aware of that pattern).  So, if one of them flips, I would be curious to see what progresses.

Malfatron, I have explained exhaustively, I don't think anything has happened to make me think otherwise, particularly as even though Rick flipped non-Town, the Town information remains skewed toward Rick may have been friendly, particularly as he offed his scumread, who was Mafia.  I don't think Malfatron would misread a PM like that.  So, yeah, he has a heightened standard.  The same applies to a lesser extent to others who pushed a similar concerns.

Nacho got points yesterday for pointing out Malfatron's nonsense on Finn, but I've soured on it since then.  Not because Finn was Town, but because I read that as coordinated.  Malfatron makes a ridiculous claim, no one calls him on it, Malfatron likes to die first as scum, what better way to go than clearing a teammate a la Danger.  Then, when I accused Malfatron on the bitchmade Town info, he pushed on Nacho's cult assertion, which distanced Nacho further from Malf.

So, yeah.  Give me them.

besides you. this is good stuff 

Besides the matts thing, which i already mentioned, im disappointed swag.

But, i do understand your concern about the pm thing. But then you made a lot of your scumhunting serve as connections to me, which doesnt really help me because im not mafia

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, yeah.  Give me them.

Say what now? 

Just now, The Orca said:

Say what now? 

I think it's a bit curious that Forge was pressing inactivity concerns related Finn, but didn't push the same on Nazgul or bcb (as far as I can tell).  The issue I have is that I think Naz independently read as Town to me initially, and has yet to do something to shake me of the notion.  Probably revisit at some point.  I would think bcb is more likely scum than Naz.

Otherwise, I'm in on Nacho, Orca, Matts, and Malfatron.  Dome could go either way.

I agree with Touch.  I think Orca was around immediately preceding the early day end, prior to that he was pushing Rick as Town, and then his re-entrance was going for the low-hanging fruit of accusing Malfatron.  Admittedly, I thought Malfatron's "oh lol, looks bad for me" was cringe, but the sequence of it all seems like trying to play on the Orca/Rick dynamic in which no one thinks Orca would do it because reasons.  Going for the illusion of absence, imo.

Matts could be doing the same thing.  lolafk, then send in the ability during the absence for a clear on doing that.  But, otherwise I think the neutral interactions Matts had were with Rick and Orca, and he progressively kept sniping me, and lolvoting bcb (as he has made a habit of in recent games, which makes me think he is aware of that pattern).  So, if one of them flips, I would be curious to see what progresses.

Malfatron, I have explained exhaustively, I don't think anything has happened to make me think otherwise, particularly as even though Rick flipped non-Town, the Town information remains skewed toward Rick may have been friendly, particularly as he offed his scumread, who was Mafia.  I don't think Malfatron would misread a PM like that.  So, yeah, he has a heightened standard.  The same applies to a lesser extent to others who pushed a similar concerns.

Nacho got points yesterday for pointing out Malfatron's nonsense on Finn, but I've soured on it since then.  Not because Finn was Town, but because I read that as coordinated.  Malfatron makes a ridiculous claim, no one calls him on it, Malfatron likes to die first as scum, what better way to go than clearing a teammate a la Danger.  Then, when I accused Malfatron on the bitchmade Town info, he pushed on Nacho's cult assertion, which distanced Nacho further from Malf.

So, yeah.  Give me them.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I think it's a bit curious that Forge was pressing inactivity concerns related Finn, but didn't push the same on Nazgul or bcb (as far as I can tell).  The issue I have is that I think Naz independently read as Town to me initially, and has yet to do something to shake me of the notion.  Probably revisit at some point.  I would think bcb is more likely scum than Naz.

Otherwise, I'm in on Nacho, Orca, Matts, and Malfatron.  Dome could go either way.

I agree with Touch.  I think Orca was around immediately preceding the early day end, prior to that he was pushing Rick as Town, and then his re-entrance was going for the low-hanging fruit of accusing Malfatron.  Admittedly, I thought Malfatron's "oh lol, looks bad for me" was cringe, but the sequence of it all seems like trying to play on the Orca/Rick dynamic in which no one thinks Orca would do it because reasons.  Going for the illusion of absence, imo.

Matts could be doing the same thing.  lolafk, then send in the ability during the absence for a clear on doing that.  But, otherwise I think the neutral interactions Matts had were with Rick and Orca, and he progressively kept sniping me, and lolvoting bcb (as he has made a habit of in recent games, which makes me think he is aware of that pattern).  So, if one of them flips, I would be curious to see what progresses.

Malfatron, I have explained exhaustively, I don't think anything has happened to make me think otherwise, particularly as even though Rick flipped non-Town, the Town information remains skewed toward Rick may have been friendly, particularly as he offed his scumread, who was Mafia.  I don't think Malfatron would misread a PM like that.  So, yeah, he has a heightened standard.  The same applies to a lesser extent to others who pushed a similar concerns.

Nacho got points yesterday for pointing out Malfatron's nonsense on Finn, but I've soured on it since then.  Not because Finn was Town, but because I read that as coordinated.  Malfatron makes a ridiculous claim, no one calls him on it, Malfatron likes to die first as scum, what better way to go than clearing a teammate a la Danger.  Then, when I accused Malfatron on the bitchmade Town info, he pushed on Nacho's cult assertion, which distanced Nacho further from Malf.

So, yeah.  Give me them.

quick on the gun lately with the zings. 

Archived