Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

18 hours ago, The Orca said:

This is the post that you believe has possible mafia-mafia connections....

Here goes. There is absolutely no conceivable way that if Pickle was mafia (red) with Forge that Pickle would have not discussed previous games events imo....specifically the dead chat conversations...Forge says he was busy...but I'm pretty for sure Pickle would have told him and anyone else with them (depending on the ratio) to leave me alone because I'm not voting for anything other than a No Lynch and trolling on D1. I made it crystal clear. As such I think Forge went for low hanging fruit trying to put shade on myself and Pickle for an easy push D1. I think that was his biggest contribution to the thread as well. Figured you and a couple other dead chatters would have been cognizant of the fact that I was doing this and following through...I was very upset lol and was hell bent on doing it. Forge brings up why didnt he include me...obvious i made it known to many what i was doing and was doing it. Meanwhile Forge was shifting from his stated intentions

As such my attention for today is soley on people who were not part of this conversation and either in the game to the end or almost end. Because at a certain point I stopped making my goal for D1 known

I'd need to see a game list for both games....but

Naz

Squire

Forge

Dome

Counselor

Mwil

Matts 

Bcb

Swag

They fit this association in my brain. This probably makes no sense and I'm on an island but im confident Pickle would have been going ape**** if Forge made that comment and they were on the same team. I just dont see it as a possibility 

Did any of that make sense?

Sorry, it was a 9 player list 

Archived