Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

Orca

Yeah I am all over the place and not helping much I get it. If you played last game with me when I was scum everything I did was methodical. @squire12 it was a theory that Naz tried to hit me night one but I believe now he has even night hits and tried to hit me night 2 and lied about an action on night 1. No one has verified redirecting or blocking him and why would anyone? Why would anyone redirect or block Naz when he was assumed to be less active? None of you seem to want to go for Naz though. I’ll go Orca because it makes not sense to go Naz by myself and there is a good chance Orca Naz and Touch are the scum. 

On 6/2/2019 at 5:50 PM, rackcs said:

The night is quiet. Too quiet. But actually nothing happens. This night is safe but there is still something evil lurking about.

It is now Day 9! With 10 alive and 10 voting, it's 6 to lynch!

The deadline is Monday at 10 PM EST.

On 6/4/2019 at 4:49 AM, rackcs said:

Last night the city was quiet and nobody was killed.

It is now Day 10! With 9 alive and 9 voting, it's 5 to lynch! The deadline is TONIGHT at 10 PM EST.

Two nights in a row in Marvel. Nothing mentioned about blocked hits. Nothing was mentioned in that game about blocked hits. Just Dome escaping lynches which would require an explanation. Because that move is out in the open. A hit is not. It is a secretive night move unless it works and even when it works the hitter is not known

44 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Again I’m willing to modkill myself to give you guys a free shot to lynch scum before a bunch of night hits can happen

How does stating you will modkill yourself help?

It reeks of a desperate cry as mafia

39 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Two nights in a row in Marvel. Nothing mentioned about blocked hits. Nothing was mentioned in that game about blocked hits. Just Dome escaping lynches which would require an explanation. Because that move is out in the open. A hit is not. It is a secretive night move unless it works and even when it works the hitter is not known

Correct.  If there was no hit attempt,  there is no hit to block.  Which you claimed to have blocked on n1.

Why the lies and falsehoods?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Correct.  If there was no hit attempt,  there is no hit to block.  Which you claimed to have blocked on n1.

Why the lies and falsehoods?

That was arrogance and ignorance. I knew there was no way I could die so I assumed. There was an attempted hit on one of those days if I remember correctly that was blocked in Marvel.