Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11786786

FYI, I called you out as other in scum chat on D1 and again on day 2. 

But yeah, we knew you killed me. Wouldn't have mattered though....I was on my way to kill squire on n1 lol

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

He was dead anyways. He targets squire D1 who would have killed him. So, your move turned out a bit irrelevant even if it was solid on your part. Now me burning you for the quick lynch..... that my friend was:

1 minute ago, Forge said:

FYI, I called you out as other in scum chat on D1 and again on day 2. 

But yeah, we knew you killed me. Wouldn't have mattered though....I was on my way to kill squire on n1 lol

Malf was all lined up on d2 until they shortened the VC on me.

@theuntouchable

1. 3 of the 4 on Pickle was scum lmao. Called that and Matts not being in the dead chat and Malfs exact role lol

2. Wtf we won. You dont run night after the first 2 modkills wasnt run with night. We won brother. No way Dome wouldnt have been lynched. Awesome game from you

@rackcs that's wrong and ruined the game. The modkill and running night

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

He was dead anyways. He targets squire D1 who would have killed him. So, your move turned out a bit irrelevant even if it was solid on your part. Now me burning you for the quick lynch..... that my friend was:

It was definitely a good move bc malf was a dead man n2.  Then I just needed one more lol

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@theuntouchable

1. 3 of the 4 on Pickle was scum lmao. Called that and Matts not being in the dead chat and Malfs exact role lol

2. Wtf we won. You dont run night after the first 2 modkills wasnt run with night. We won brother. No way Dome wouldnt have been lynched. Awesome game from you

@rackcs that's wrong and ruined the game. The modkill and running night

1. I keep telling you scum push my lynch.  

2. The game mafia was gonna be "cheated" out of a win or town was.  I'd honestly call it a draw. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Most horse**** win I’ve ever seen. 

If it’s wrong to try and talk Malf into NOT quitting mafia, I don’t want to be right. 

I think from the very beginning Racks was pretty clear that he was taking a hard line stance on any tomfoolery. 

As for the "whining" claim:

Malf was in chat with us the whole game. So as a group we had worked out a strategy to win. Counselor mod killing so that we couldnt use our moves on his lynch really screwed the game. 

Both Malf and Dome basically promised to quit playing for an extended time. Including any games that certain other posters sign up for. 

Just now, Nazgul said:

3 town modkills damper what was my most try-hard game. Sorry for all of my bad reads, lol.

I complimented you several times in chat. I really enjoyed what you did in this one. Not just with your Nazness (always a treat) but with the way you played as well

I know some people disagree with the modkill at the end. The truth is that the Counselor modkill basically ruined scum's chances at the win. I should've gone to night after his modkill but didn't. After I saw that squire posted about the game in the other thread, I didn't think it would be fair to let Counselor's self-modkill **** over scum's game and then look the other way when yet another town player did something outside of the rules. I understand why some of you don't agree with or like the move but I stand by it. 

Also I know some people didn't like the no character claiming rule but it was necessary for this theme. There just weren't enough named characters from this time period in GoT history to make believable fake claims.

Archived