STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You're claiming to be a third party survivor but yet you somehow know that there others of your type. 

Those two statements clash. 

Yeah I don’t want to play the pm game but I was sent some information right now but at this point if I say what it said I’d probably ruin the game once again

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I do think Counselor has to go now, but I think this is wrong.  Counselor seemed genuinely candid in his claim.  I think it's the splintered faction that can become whole win condition.  Basically, they're independently survivors with knowledge of each other, but if they find each other, they become a faction that can build upon one another.  Seems like a dynamic that would fit.

Yeah, and those folks would be counselors priority to joint with. Not town

Just now, Counselor said:

Yeah I don’t want to play the pm game but I was sent some information right now but at this point if I say what it said I’d probably ruin the game once again

I'm not saying you should, I'm just relaying what your claim has been thus far and why it doesn't fit entirely. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Using knowledge you get is not a PM game, imo

The issue I have is that it's not really a pairing.  Counselor said other members

I honestly believe him and think he's being truthful because it's a death sentence to be truthful about it, and he might be unaware of that(?), but I don't know that the other members would be such altruists.

VC

El ramster - 5 - Matts, theuntouchable, SwAg, Tk3, Counselor

Counselor - 5 - bucsfan333, The Orca, Malfatron, Pickle Rick, MWil

Dome - 2 - rackcs, El ramster

mission27 - 1 - TedLavie

SirA1 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Matts - 1 - MookieMonstah

Yet to vote: Forge, Glen, squire, Dingo, MD4L, Sira1, kingseanjohn, mission27

I won't be able to monitor the game much for the next several hours, so if someone could keep this VC updated I would be highly appreciative.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, and those folks would be counselors priority to joint with. Not town

Eh, I mean, I don't think he has a choice.  That is my point.  I think that's part of the strategy.  If you all avoid each other, you can win as a survivor, but as soon as you find one another, you're locked into hostility.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Counselor - 5 - bucsfan333, The Orca, Malfatron, Pickle Rick, mwil

El ramster - 4 - theuntouchable, SwAg, Tk3, Counselor

Dome - 2 - rackcs, El ramster

mission27 - 1 - TedLavie

SirA1 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Matts - 1 - MookieMonstah

Forge - 1 - Matts

Yet to vote: Forge, Glen, squire, Dingo, MD4L, Sira1, kingseanjohn, mission27

I won't be able to monitor the game much for the next several hours, so if someone could keep this VC updated I would be highly appreciative.

FTFY

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I'm not saying you should, I'm just relaying what your claim has been thus far and why it doesn't fit entirely. 

Yeah host pmed me. But it’s whatever now. Counselor. 

This will be my last Mafia game. 

Archived