STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Strange that you havent commented on anything else. Plus I normally know where you are on read ups based on footballs given... yet no footballs received. Makes me think you are scummy and didnt have to do a massive read up. 

I did give football to people. Not to you apparently, I'm sorry

Honestly I half-a**ed by read-up cause I had a busy day and evening and I'm going to sleep

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Strange that you havent commented on anything else. Plus I normally know where you are on read ups based on footballs given... yet no footballs received. Makes me think you are scummy and didnt have to do a massive read up. 

Are you scum?

Starting to feel a bit "whoa is me". This is like the 3-4th time youve said this.

Counselor claimed survivor other. Gave us his fake cover roles. Discrepancy on if he is alone or not. 

You going to start turning mean towards me right on time?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

He claimed to be an other, in a faction with other people in it.

Well I guess I gotta go read that post then. 

Just now, Counselor said:

This isn’t correct 

Counselor explain it like trying to explain the difference between trek vs. wars. 

You all should read the thread before you just throw things out 

Doing that now. 

You going to start turning mean towards me right on time?

Not being mean. Just observing.

Just now, TedLavie said:

I did give football to people. Not to you apparently, I'm sorry

Honestly I half-a**ed by read-up cause I had a busy day and evening and I'm going to sleep

I know. I just checked your profile. Call your self a bully in french (but post it so I know). 

Just now, The Orca said:

You should read and unsderstand your PM before throwing stuff in the thread 

I did. It didn’t come off as a stock claim it said your faction members will know your fake claim is not on the enterprise. But the host clarified to me without me asking for it so what does that tell you. This response seems a bit angry like I foiled some scum plan for you?

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you kill me tonight I am driving to your house and burning it down.

TBF you havent said anything stupid this game for me to criticize. Trying to not get so angry at you all. Go back to being the best player on the site. But that means MAlf will be my #3 now instead of my #2. 

Im a control freak. (not really)

I needed your ability. I didnt need you as a player. It could have been anyone as long as the powered me up. 

.......... This is nonsense. 

Hmmm you must possess a different definition of nonsense than I do.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It said those words specifically? 

It’s says your faction knows the fake claims are not on the enterprise. So doesn’t say members but I assumed it. Why would it say that if it was just me? But Nacho clarified it for me. 

Will this get me modkilled? I don’t want to get modkilled again

I thought you said you misunderstood the cover role aspect. But if your PM specifically says you have faction members then that is a different story all together. 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I did. It didn’t come off as a stock claim it said your faction members will know your fake claim is not on the enterprise. But the host clarified to me without me asking for it so what does that tell you. This response seems a bit angry like I foiled some scum plan for you?

Keeps changing...now we are back to you having faction members...yeah I'm happy with your lynch

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I thought you said you misunderstood the cover role aspect. But if your PM specifically says you have faction members then that is a different story all together. 

It said what I said above before listing out all the fake claims

Just now, The Orca said:

Keeps changing...now we are back to you having faction members...yeah I'm happy with your lynch

I’m trying to say it word for word so I don’t get modkilled. I have been honest about everything and I won’t stand for Orca who is an awful player questioning me. If a player who is actually worth something has questions I’ll answer them gladly.