STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome what are your reads on the 3 best players? 

they 3 best players because they hard read, this why me scan

me throw out two guys got in way, assume never happen... malf swag scum, touch town

but me scan original 3 nobody in way, me get just federation? me look mookie/gmen/mission anyway 

so when mookie gmen get in way, then two scum team on result, me rather push inactive

but both gmen and mookie get fast votes

me think we look original 3 for bit 

start malf

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I don't think @Dome is lying on his results.  He may be subject to nipping on the bottle from time to time, but fudging these types of results I just am not seeing it.  I just can't see a reason for that type of gambit.

A lot of defending dome blindly going on here...….

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I don't think @Dome is lying on his results.  He may be subject to nipping on the bottle from time to time, but fudging these types of results I just am not seeing it.  I just can't see a reason for that type of gambit.

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, Dome said:

me use tricorder last night

me scan malf, touch and swag

mookie glen get in way, me scan them too

Me found Federation, Borg Collective and House of Duras

30 minutes ago, Dome said:

See them best players

scan hope find scum 

I can dig it. 

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

they 3 best players because they hard read, this why me scan

me throw out two guys got in way, assume never happen... malf swag scum, touch town

but me scan original 3 nobody in way, me get just federation? me look mookie/gmen/mission anyway 

so when mookie gmen get in way, then two scum team on result, me rather push inactive

but both gmen and mookie get fast votes

me think we look original 3 for bit 

start malf

I am reading malf as town, touch as a grey area.  I would like to here more about this swag you thought was scum......

I am reading malf as town, touch as a grey area.  I would like to here more about this swag you thought was scum......

me no really think swag could be scum until results

not until i see how he react to results me think that

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

why is it blindly? 

just bc he made the claim doesn't mean it should be trusted.  dome has a history of claiming early in games as scum.  Squire says "I just can't see a reason for that type of gambit."  That is putting blind faith in a claim from someone that has a history of doing things like this, is it not? 

just bc he made the claim doesn't mean it should be trusted.  dome has a history of claiming early in games as scum.  Squire says "I just can't see a reason for that type of gambit."  That is putting blind faith in a claim from someone that has a history of doing things like this, is it not? 

If more than 3 flip Federation then we go Dome for lying. That’s a poor early play by him if he’s lying or wrong.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

We may be talking about semantics, but I wouldn't consider it blind faith. Has dome done some outlandish things here and there, yes, but this was almost completely unprompted and forthcoming. I think if he was faking it, he would have left it at the original 3. 

I also don't think dome would be able to list Duras as that was the first I had heard of that group. 

I don’t really understand why anyone would question investigating Malfatron, Touch, or myself early.  That’s like three out of maybe seven players that are both hard to read and hard to lynch absent a result.

Archived