STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

52 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The least likely to be telling the truth is Glen.  Matts is matts, but matts story is verifiable and directly contradicts Glen, and that would be quite the trade... matts lying to get Glen, of all people, lynched.

How is it verifiable? 

8 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I think there is someone out there that can impact specific groups of people. Orcas autopsy talked about how he was a named character but would be known as a crewman for things that affected that 

It's not in the OP anymore but originally TKN had set this up to be a much bigger game with several other mechanics that he said he could cut if needed to make it fit a 24-26 person narrative. I think this might be one of the things that were cut but left in the character write ups.

Just a hunch though.

Just now, SirA1 said:

It's not in the OP anymore but originally TKN had set this up to be a much bigger game with several other mechanics that he said he could cut if needed to make it fit a 24-26 person narrative. I think this might be one of the things that were cut but left in the character write ups.

Just a hunch though.

It’s just the only thing that I could think that could possibly cause something like mookie and glen getting in the way. 

VC

Glen - 8 - SirA1, Malfatron, Dingo, TedLavie, Counselor, MWil, bucsfan333, kingseanjohn
MookieMonstah - 6 - squire12, Glem, Matts, rackcs, Dome, SwAg
SwAg - 2 - Forge, Pickle Rick

Yet to vote: Tk3, MD4L, theuntouchable, MookieMonstah, RuskieTitan

Vote or Die/Be Replaced: mission29

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Who be around before night?

Who were the 5 you invested again?

Malf, touch, swag, me, Nokia, and? 

VC

Glen - 8 - SirA1, Malfatron, Dingo, TedLavie, Counselor, MWil, bucsfan333, kingseanjohn

Yet to vote: Tk3, MD4L, theuntouchable, MookieMonstah, RuskieTitan, The Orca

VC

SirA1 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Yet to vote: Tk3, MD4L, theuntouchable, MookieMonstah, The Orca

Here’s the thing that is causing me to pause on glen. He may be a giant troll now but there was a time where he played a decent game. At the very least, I would think him as capable of presenting a believable fake claim. 

What he has said, to me, comes off as someone who doesn’t have a clue about the flavor and hasn’t even tried to understand the flavor. 

Archived