STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

18 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Oh! Look! Another ill conceived statement by Matts that he cannot and will not verify! 

Ok silly goose. Because I have ever been afraid to verify what I say.

10 times that I’ve turned a blind eye?? By all means show me. 

It would be a waste of time. But if I am bored enough later tonight I might just.

And again, that would not verify that glen is lying. It could just as easily be a move that cannot be watched ..... which if you actually read anything I’ve said, you would know this. 

Why would I need to read what you said. I wrote it first smart guy. But good job, Malf the idea stealer. Way to think that you thought of something though! Gold star. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, you all actually believe Glen?

Just now, SwAg said:

If you could post your e-mail if you believe Glen, I would appreciate it, because I got an exciting opportunity for you to buy some ocean front property in Wyoming.

Yet your vote is on Mookie

18 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Give me the summary

Dome sensored 5 people with at least 2 being on the naughty list. 

Glen immediately questioned that he was on the naughty list because he didnt use a move on Malf, he "watched" me. He said no one visited me.

That was a lie, i was teleported into a room with Forge. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Yet your vote is on Mookie

And?  I’ve been very clear that I do not believe Glen.  I can both vote for Mookie for the time being and not believe Glen.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok silly goose. Because I have ever been afraid to verify what I say.

It would be a waste of time. But if I am bored enough later tonight I might just.

Why would I need to read what you said. I wrote it first smart guy. But good job, Malf the idea stealer. Way to think that you thought of something though! Gold star. 

Well, I’m still waiting for you to verify the nonsense you spewed earlier ..... 

20 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Matts thinks this 100% means that glen is lying, I’m arguing that it’s possible that forges move may be ninja’d

Oh, and also UNT still lies every time he post about me. Because what Matts actually said was:

the literal only possible way that is can happen is if the move on me is not traceable. Which would completely negate the point of a watcher. 

And he said it 15+ hours before UNT who now thinks he came up with the idea. 

Tbh I'm starting to buy Glen's story more and more. It would make sense to me that the beam might be unwatchable and thus why Glen would not have seen anyone targeting Matts. His fake claim still seems sketchy to me and I might go back to him later but it's definitely bothering me how Mookie is pretty much ghosting the day phase.

Archived