STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

True.  He claims it was his father's and he keeps it around or something like that 

Let's just get this out there...I'm a tactical officer and I have almost no back story...no item...no phaser or disruptor

Vote GLEN

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Matts4313 did Geordi La Forge (Forge) really beam you?

You havent been paying attention. 

I thought it was La Forge at first. After clarifying, I was told I was beamed to @Forge. It would have been awesome if they were the same person as I predicted pre-game:

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/19801-star-trek-the-next-generation-mafia-day-2-ends-73-9pm-et/?page=21&tab=comments#comment-1902895

but alas, I am fairly confident that someone else beamed me and Forge into the same room as a move redirect. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Let's just get this out there...I'm a tactical officer and I have almost no back story...no item...no phaser or disruptor

Vote GLEN

I was writing up a long post explaining the full Glen story lol but this definitely makes sense with my earlier theory that he was starting with a fake claim as that one character I found who was Federation and half Romulan but then abandoned that to be a tactical officer when I pointed out that the original claim would likely be fake.

Glen

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Matts4313 why did Geordi La Forge take you to Forge?

............... I just explained that I dont know who beamed me into a room with forge. And the fact that Pickle was also beamed somewhere tells me that multiple redirects are out there and beaming people is just thematic flair. 

Why are you so sure it was La Forge?

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Admittedly, the Mookie voting camp looks more appealing on average than the Glen camp.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

glen

Boom, the average sexiness of the glen camp just went up a full numerical point on the 1-10 scale. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, there are like 2-3 people on both Mookie and Glen that don’t make me cringe about voting with them.  

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well that’s simple enough.

Glad to oblige. :D

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

............... I just explained that I dont know who beamed me into a room with forge. And the fact that Pickle was also beamed somewhere tells me that multiple redirects are out there and beaming people is just thematic flair. 

Why are you so sure it was La Forge?

I was rereading and saw you posted a La Forge picture with Forges avatar.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I was rereading and saw you posted a La Forge picture with Forges avatar.

Did you actually read the post? Because that post was when I got clarification on if I was in the room with the character or the player. 

Archived