STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, rackcs said:

Yes but I don't think that means much. I had 5 in my Marvel game and three of them were lone wolf alignments. My guess is the Duras group is just the two people based on the wiki. Borg is the converter faction that likely started out with one, maybe two. Ferengei Counselor makes sense as a lone wolf survivor alignment. Then the Romulans are the main faction.

This is exactly my thinking on the alignment. 

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Where did I say I chose 5 total?

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

It appears that I had the same item as Dome did. Does that clear it up?

Why dance around it. You have already claimed, just spell it all out what happened. 

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I... I just did. I provided the info I received last night. Seems like you would like more info, why?

No, I mean fully. Name the device. Explain your choices. Dont bread crumb it.

And I want to know so that we can test the validity of your claim. The theory that this was a chat ploy has some legs to it. 

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Apparently SirA1 has it out for you, claims he invested you and you came up Borg. Any comment?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Did you ever answer why you chose that group of players?

Waiting on your response. You have been Borg lettered by SirA1, what say you? 

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What? Im saying the people who are crew. The people who are named and come up crew. And a few named roles are also likely (Data, Picard are both Borg at somepoint). 

If Malf is picard, he could have been converted. 

What we are saying is that it would only be generic crewmembers...hence the "you will be considered a generic crewmembers for any affects that are determined by that" 

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You're really ignoring a lot of context there on those votes. MD4L voted against you and only flipped to you when called out. Malf is the other possible lynch so we know he's voting you for obvious reasons. I normally don't know you to ignore important context like that.

Ruskie I got no answer for, I think he's bull****ting.

I trust Counselor. He's buckwild but he'll do the right thing.

This is pretty much the only argument I think you got going for you right now. The thing is though that Matts pointed out that most of your race, El-Aurian, is assimilated. Making your character just as likely to be an assimilated borg as Malf's character.

Tk3 may be red lettered but you or Malf is the borg, likely you in my opinion. Borg is a much bigger threat.

So you're all in on there being multiple framers in this game but a recruiter being able to target two people is unbelievable? I say two because it's obvious that one was his item use. And we can already see from Dingo's role that he as the scum framer could target two people a night. It's not out of the realm of possibility at all for the recruiter to target two people.

Sorry man but you're past the point of being coy about things

1.  No, I'm not omitting context.  You're staring context in the face and not analyzing it.  I targeted MD4L on Night 1.  He is voting for me.  If I am Cult, he is dead.  So, what is the incentive for him to vote for me if he actually thinks I am Cult?  He knows I didn't convert him, and when I flip, you all will see I didn't convert him.  What are you not understanding, here?  Didn't ignore Malfatron's context either, it's literally the essence of my post and rationale.  So, maybe read better.

2.  I'm glad you agree with me.

3.  I don't know how this is in anyway a response to what I said.  I was saying Counselor is broadcasting he has a kill and his intent with it, which is basically a lay-up for any non-altruistic redirectors.  I don't know how you can misinterpret something so plainly written.

4.  Again, not really my point.  You've gone between I'm the recruiter and I'm Borg, but not the recruiter.  Just do the min/max.  The scenarios are largely the same, which is why anyone would be so keen on me instead of him.  You have no idea what Malfatron has going on, and you do with me.  If you lynch me, I'm flipping Town, and you're still clueless on what Malfatron has done (as he claims a lolverify role, lmao).  Meanwhile, Town has plenty of resources to control the night right now, whichever one of us isn't getting lynched is getting the business from some townsperson, and you know it.

5.  Literally not my point.  Don't respond to me if you're not going to even try to connect the words with a coherent thought.  I was saying he's red lettered, and I agree with him on Malfatron, because what he said about Malfatron is demonstrably true.

6.  I'll be as coy as I like.  I have a full day to convince the people otherwise.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No, I mean fully. Name the device. Explain your choices. Dont bread crumb it.

And I want to know so that we can test the validity of your claim. The theory that this was a chat ploy has some legs to it. 

I haven't forgotten that you are among the group who could be Borg.

Archived