STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How come Racks is getting all the credit for clearing UNT? I demand attention for also clearing him!

And where the hell is he anyways @theuntouchable.......

(this is a lol post)

Racks visited Swag N1

Then somehow he is claiming to have visited Swag N2 and clear Touch at somepoint

I don't like it.. It doesn't add up..

I can confirm piece #1, that Racks visited Swag N1

I'm wondering if Racks was kind of making stuff up, and then once I called out his N1 action he had to admit it and now the rest of his commentary does not add up.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Racks visited Swag N1

Then somehow he is claiming to have visited Swag N2 and clear Touch at somepoint

I'm wondering if Racks was kind of making stuff up, and then once I called out his N1 action he had to admit it and now the rest of his commentary does not add up.

Yes it does. You are to smart for this. He knows Touch is clear because of something Touch did, not something he did. 

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Racks visited Swag N1

My visits have been confirmed by two people at this point. I don't see why you can't just show a little faith here and trust me when I say that touch is almost certainly town and would 100% have been at the time of Dome's sensor.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Racks visited Swag N1

He used a race invest on swag n2

I would like Swag to at least give us some insight into his character if not his ability at this point. @SwAg I'm willing to hear you out because I do feel like it could also be Malf but you gotta actually work with us here instead of just insulting us and claiming we can't read. I think you can see why we'd think it's either you or Malf at this point. Help us come to the right conclusion if you really are town.

Archived